Samsung debunks the myth that the flexible Galaxy Skin phone is anything but a concept render
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Sep 2011, 05:45
Samsung's PR was forced to come up with an official statement that the Galaxy Skin is merely a concept render, created as a project in a Seoul university school of design, and allegedly shown to Samsung representatives when it was taking part in an exhibit...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. lol just not gomnna happen (unregistered) posted on 28 Sep 2011, 06:31 0 0
ok were does the battery go?? lol
6. Leodrade posted on 28 Sep 2011, 20:15 0 0
either it would be in that hump in the bottom or it would use some sort of flexible battery which has already been shown in other concept phones
9. battery-concept (unregistered) posted on 30 Sep 2011, 02:07 0 0
Some really thin and flexible battery has been proven concept. The only problem is companies that will be investing on it.
Here's the video.
Here's the Samsung Flexible Amoled Screen that will be used in that design shown at CES 2011.
Combine the two and you have a phone.
7. Goldendick (unregistered) posted on 28 Sep 2011, 21:45 0 0
Maybe your mom is the battery, I know I gave her quite a charge last night.
10. NeXoS posted on 30 Oct 2011, 20:03 0 0
Samsung needs to patent that sh!t before Apple steals it and patents it themselves.