Samsung contest offers 6 winners a Samsung Galaxy Note for them and four friends
0. phoneArena 25 May 2012, 12:28 posted on
To celebrate the 6 million "Likes" on Samsung's Facebook page, the Korean based manufacturer is giving away to 6 lucky winners a Samsung GALAXY Note, a $100 concert gift card, and the same thing to four of each winner's friends...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 416; Member since: 04 May 2012)
18 years old? Is there something against 17 year old and below people having phones?
27. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4201; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Minors aren't allowed to do 90% of life without adult supervision/permission, until they hit 18, then they can do whatever they want and deal with whatever consequences themselves
15. itiswhatitis (Posts: 423; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
that's one of the thing i wish when i was a minor but enjoy the time cuz when you turn 18 time seems to just fly away so fast!!!!
17. Myrith (Posts: 55; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
The US has some laws about sweepstakes, so it's not like Samsung has a grudge against young people.
25. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
taco will win this contes, I believe in him! :D
3. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
WTF?!?!?! WHY am I excluded???????? why is FL not eligible???
"Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (except residents of Florida), "
its not open to all 50 states if its not allowed for FL... jerks..
why can the one guy thats dying for exynos never win one!?!? :(
23. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
HOLY CRAP. WHY OH GOD WHY
I need me a Note.
EDIT: Meh, I never win these things anyway. Also, I'm only twelve. You have to be eighteen. :/
12. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
it is pretty pale. prob needs some spf 100. lol
9. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1705; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
If I win you can be one of my friends remixfa :)
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5387; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
" If you win, can we be your friend?"
Sir Alan F. congratulations, you just won the internet
8. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
What to do they have to do with florida?
16. Forsaken77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
If I win, I'm going to give them to my four friends on ebay ;) Could probably get at least $600 each for them.
18. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1017; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I need to win because this is the perfect phone for me!! im 6'7" 240 and every other phone is too small for me!!!!!!!
As for the other 4 phones, I'll sell 2 and give the other 2 away to a charity or something
20. Azure01 (Posts: 127; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
How does you're weight and height determine the type of phone thats perfect for you? No offense but before this big screen size phase you never had a phone that you felt fit?
19. Hammerfest (Posts: 380; Member since: 12 May 2012)
if there EVER was a contest I wanted to win... this is the one... My 2 (or was it 3) year old PPCGeeks "Dream Phone" thread is DAMN NEAR A PERFECT MATCH to the Galaxy Note...
22. Croxy (Posts: 55; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
like all of those likes came from the USA, I'm so jealous :D