Samsung considers expanding Music Hub to new devices
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Jan 2013, 20:20
The Samsung Music Hub has had quite a limited distribution as the service is available only in the U.K., U.S. and four other countries; even more limited is the number of handsets that Music Hub is available on which is the Samsung GALAXY Note II and the Samsung Galaxy S III, but now, Samsung wants to expand the service to other Samsung models and possibly release it across the whole Android platform...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Rexperia posted on 27 Jan 2013, 20:54 0 0
i already have walkman app on my xperia and also sony music unlimited.
2. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 27 Jan 2013, 20:59 1 0
I use the Samsung music hub its pretty nice. But I like Google Music too so i use both plus my own music on my Galaxy Note 2.
3. InspectorGadget80 posted on 27 Jan 2013, 21:25 0 0
I also have my WALKMAN Z with SONY ENTERTAINMENT Network
4. idroidequis posted on 28 Jan 2013, 00:58 0 0
The day when all your music from itunes, amazon, google, ect can join forces will be a great day. Untill then my music will be spread through all these platforms.