Samsung calls all fashionistas with Ruby Wine and Amber Brown Galaxy Note II editions
0. phoneArena 17 Jan 2013, 02:25 posted on
Samsung showed two new upcoming colors for its bestselling giant phone the Galaxy Note II. Besides the current white and blue versions, the Note II will also be issued in Ruby Wine and Amber Brown for the fashion aficionado in you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 2036; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Why does samsung keep on releasing these other color options later on instead of releasing them all at the same time?
3. alterecho (Posts: 1098; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
comment #2 Phaze0085 answered your question.
9. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
I too agree the colors are extremely excellent but the timing is VERY POOR. When I purchased my Galaxy Note 2 in November if that amber brown or ruby winewas aavailable i would've gotten that ruby wine color instead of the titanium Grey i have today. Regardless i love Samsung that will always be.
2. Phaze0085 (Posts: 112; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Wow! I already have the Note2 in Titanium, but Im definitely going to try and get the Ruby Wine when it comes out, if it comes out over here.
4. big.e927 (Posts: 94; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
@tiara6918 because, it's intended for the crowd of people with wavering hearts who can't bring themselves to spend hundreds of bucks on something that isn't exactly the way they wanted it and to have more variety after the fact. It's to keep the customers interested. An example would be how everyone, including, keeps paying attention to these little things.lol make sense?
7. big.e927 (Posts: 94; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
Yeah, I believe it's pebble blue if I'm not mistaken.
10. SleepingOz (unregistered)
11. archangel9 (Posts: 233; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
I was set on the Marble White til I saw that Ruby Wine and man that thing smokes the other colors. I may have to wait and hope it will be out next month
12. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1236; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
They looks like lollipops. No thanks. The grey looks way better.
Also not sure what's with Samsung and brown phones. I just don't see the appeal.