Samsung buys 5% of Wacom, the stylus is here to stay
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2013, 04:57 posted on
We don't know how many of you guys embrace the idea of having a stylus, but it seems the stylus, which is going through a small renaissance at the moment, isn't going anywhere...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 562; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
I have my first experience with S-Pen yesterday and it was a great leap to stylus technology! I thought it was just a simple stylus but heck no! I liked how Samsung utilizes the stylus.
11. jinxed (Posts: 107; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
PA :"What's more probable, though, is that Samsung will continue to equip its expanding Note line with styluses." .. oh really..dat was a tough prediction!!!
2. shuaibhere (Posts: 1966; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
No stylus for s4 please....that would ruin note users....
4. idroidequis (Posts: 103; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
I feel like it be a smart move to give people the choice. A 4.7-5in phone with the s pen would bring in more potential buyers.
6. ebubekir26 (Posts: 313; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
hell no ! , sorry. but that was the worst idea ever
7. frydaexiii (Posts: 1420; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Don't worry, current S users don't want it either, thou it would be good if they gave the S4 the same screen tech as the Notes, so we can use an S Pen with it if we want to
3. joey_sfb (Posts: 4759; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Good to see Samsung reinvesting those profit into other companies building allies.
5. Tux_Alan (Posts: 74; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
I'd take the 2 mms smaller on the GSIV over an s-pen, I'll carry it in my pockets! As for the note series, it works great and has its place ! Keep up the good work sammy but please... no stylus on my GSIV :-P
8. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
i would love to see these expand into other tablets from samsung. make it useful as a bluetooth reciever and no longer do people have to worry about having a big slab held up against their head while talking
9. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I think I expected too much for the stylus... I was rather a bit disappointed with the stylus on my Note 10.1.