Samsung building four new offices in the San Francisco Bay area
0. phoneArena 30 Dec 2012, 01:35 posted on
In what represents a serious investment across Silicon Valley, Samsung is increasing its presence in the heart of tech...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ScottSchneider (Posts: 325; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
More RnD - > More Customer Satisfaction... Great Job SS...
3. JC557 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Not just that but also more jobs and also more tax revenue for the state.
4. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Samsung should open a R&D site in San Jose; not that there will be anything in the area to research but, at least when they do come up with their new innovations, they can run right over to the Patent and Trademark satellite bureau office [when it finally opens] and beat anyone trying to iCopy their ideas, falsely claiming that [they] actually invented the process or technology. This way Samsung is not the victim of any further false patent claims by other companies that steal their ideas.
8. joey_sfb (Posts: 4583; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
We have apple to thank for that. See Apple is still important to drive competition. All those Samsung Freebie that we receive from Samsung come from Apple indirectly.
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3268; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Are you sure Apple won't sue the entire building?
Cause from what happened in the past, i'm pretty sure Apple can persuade people that the building is circular or square...like the way they want people to see.
5. TheMan (Posts: 446; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
They may need an office or two for the attorneys, too, sad to say.
6. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Now this is how you spend youre money. i can't wait to see what kind of R&d Samsung will put out. and their creating jobs same time
9. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
samsung build new office
another like moto, nokia and rim selling office