Samsung building four new offices in the San Francisco Bay area
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Dec 2012, 01:35
In what represents a serious investment across Silicon Valley, Samsung is increasing its presence in the heart of tech...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ScottSchneider posted on 30 Dec 2012, 02:28 4 0
More RnD - > More Customer Satisfaction... Great Job SS...
3. JC557 posted on 30 Dec 2012, 11:21 0 0
Not just that but also more jobs and also more tax revenue for the state.
4. PAPINYC posted on 30 Dec 2012, 13:36 1 0
Samsung should open a R&D site in San Jose; not that there will be anything in the area to research but, at least when they do come up with their new innovations, they can run right over to the Patent and Trademark satellite bureau office [when it finally opens] and beat anyone trying to iCopy their ideas, falsely claiming that [they] actually invented the process or technology. This way Samsung is not the victim of any further false patent claims by other companies that steal their ideas.
8. joey_sfb posted on 30 Dec 2012, 20:49 0 0
We have apple to thank for that. See Apple is still important to drive competition. All those Samsung Freebie that we receive from Samsung come from Apple indirectly.
10. Nathan_ingx posted on 31 Dec 2012, 08:30 0 0
Are you sure Apple won't sue the entire building?
Cause from what happened in the past, i'm pretty sure Apple can persuade people that the building is circular or square...like the way they want people to see.
5. TheMan posted on 30 Dec 2012, 13:48 0 0
They may need an office or two for the attorneys, too, sad to say.
6. InspectorGadget80 posted on 30 Dec 2012, 19:46 0 0
Now this is how you spend youre money. i can't wait to see what kind of R&d Samsung will put out. and their creating jobs same time
9. RapidCat posted on 30 Dec 2012, 22:36 0 0
samsung build new office
another like moto, nokia and rim selling office