Samsung bringing its flexible and transparent AMOLED displays to CES next week
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Jan 2011, 13:58
Sammy will showcase a 4.5" flexible AMOLED display, and a 19" transparent one at CES next week. The mobile display division is also gearing up to show a 7" Super AMOLED screen, the largest it can currently produce...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Phullofphil posted on 02 Jan 2011, 15:41 0 0
i was excited about this when i first saw it. i hope they incorperat this into a tv with four or more layers with the back being super amoled and the front however many spaced apart and are transparent. giving a possible real 3d effect
4. triatan (unregistered) posted on 02 Jan 2011, 16:51 0 0
The vibrant STILL doesn't have 2.2?!
5. 530gemini posted on 02 Jan 2011, 17:14 1 0
I'm so excited. I can't wait for this to come out so I can start bending my phone in all directions when I am bored.
6. Dangerdave (unregistered) posted on 02 Jan 2011, 23:18 0 0
You guys should press them on the 2.2 update for galaxy S phones. A Sprint employee told me that the EVO would get 2.3 before my Epic would get 2.2.
10. Kakarotto posted on 03 Jan 2011, 07:24 0 0
Well... SAMOLED sucks because of Pentile Matrix.