Samsung bringing its flexible and transparent AMOLED displays to CES next week
0. phoneArena 02 Jan 2011, 13:58 posted on
Sammy will showcase a 4.5" flexible AMOLED display, and a 19" transparent one at CES next week. The mobile display division is also gearing up to show a 7" Super AMOLED screen, the largest it can currently produce...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Phullofphil (Posts: 800; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
i was excited about this when i first saw it. i hope they incorperat this into a tv with four or more layers with the back being super amoled and the front however many spaced apart and are transparent. giving a possible real 3d effect
4. triatan (unregistered)
The vibrant STILL doesn't have 2.2?!
5. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
I'm so excited. I can't wait for this to come out so I can start bending my phone in all directions when I am bored.
9. ricking (Posts: 59; Member since: 10 Nov 2010)
ITS THE SCREEN THATS BENDABLE NOT THE PHONE???
6. Dangerdave (unregistered)
You guys should press them on the 2.2 update for galaxy S phones. A Sprint employee told me that the EVO would get 2.3 before my Epic would get 2.2.
7. ricking (Posts: 59; Member since: 10 Nov 2010)
THEY NEED TO BRING 2.2 FIRST BEFORE GOING TO CES
10. Kakarotto (Posts: 72; Member since: 07 Dec 2010)
Well... SAMOLED sucks because of Pentile Matrix.