Samsung beaming your best dance moves from the Galaxy S3 to the big screen in Times Square this weekend
1. USsgs3sucks (Posts: 3; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
US sgs3 can just go on that way --------------> into the garbage can because the quad exynos powered sgs3 wiped the floors with the POS s4. Especially that POS adreno 225 being "only a little faster than the og mali 400" how effin embarrasing!
4. carlos5593 (Posts: 22; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
Looser. That's what you are. Ha Ha Ha go connect to a wifi cause your 3g speeds suck Haha LTE.
5. vbetts (Posts: 14; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
Won't matter for Sprint too much, but for AT&T and Verizon that has an actual LTE market out there having LTE as a selling point is way more important than having a better gpu and quad core. You may not have the full quad core benefit, but you still have 2gb of ram(more than what the S2 offers), the full ICS from Samsung, S-voice, and the hd screen still.
8. TimTebow (Posts: 70; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
They both suck. Don't want either one.
Stop gap product.
3. Birds (Posts: 1017; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
If I were ever to get out of Georgia, I would participate in this. I am not to shabby a dancer and I can tut better than Chris Brown combined with Usher. lol
6. bruisingfour (Posts: 10; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
I can indeed confirm that they are doing this, I was in Times Square today...not to many great dancers up there that I saw though.
9. roscuthiii (Posts: 1859; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Ain't nobody can touch my cabbage patch!!!