Samsung attacks Apple experts as "slavishly" following Apple's cult-like status
0. phoneArena 20 May 2012, 12:36 posted on
A paragraph from a motion filed by Samsung in a California court case attacks Apple's experts for casting aside legal principals in favor of slavish adoration of the Cupertino based company's cult-like existance; one particular expert refers to the late Steve Jobs as "St. Eve"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
63. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
I've read alot of comments and some are really harsh! Yet PA just lets them slide but if one says anything dirty about the iPhone and its fanbase, you get warnings and possibly banded. I Remember the Samsung GS3 story regarding the commercial ending with sheep's where PA totally erased that story! PA is a great site except some of the staff are a bunch of Apple/iphone punks! They make themselves so obvious.
64. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Do you not see all the hateful android trolls that attack the iPhone and it's users?
66. frydaexiii (Posts: 1425; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Not it's users, just you and the other retarded delusional fanboys. Those who actually speak logic and have proper standings in their arguments don't get thumbs down by us.
72. humandroid (Posts: 58; Member since: 11 May 2012)
Yeah, it's pretty much just you and gallito and the random moron that pops up.
65. Forsaken77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
The ONLY thing that Apple does better with their phones is the build-quality. I would actually like to see an Apple, Samsung & Google co-developed phone. Apple could build the phone, Samsung supplies the parts and features, and it would use Googles' os. The one phone to rule them all!!!
71. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Nope... HTC and Nokia have great build quality.
67. Altair (Posts: 367; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Samsuck strikes again! They are pretending to be a good guys, pointing on Apple. Haha what a joke.
68. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
Being a Microsuck fanboy is a joke in itself.
73. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Huh, what is lag and fragmentation?
I have the DROID RAZR VZW with ICS 4.0.4 - I get 24-30 hrs of regular use from it and apps are snappily responsive....
I just wi-fi tethered my phone to a friend's XBOX 360 for a 3-hr session of HALO without any issues....
74. aoikemono27 (Posts: 177; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Ha this is hilarious. Like an all-male panel of experts sitting down to judge whether a woman deserves contraception coverage. Neither side's experts can be trusted. It really boils down to how intelligent (or unintelligent) the judge is in filtering out the BS.