Samsung applies for the Galaxy Grand and Galaxy Premier trademarks, we expect something grandiose
0. phoneArena 29 Mar 2012, 07:39 posted on
Along with the myriad of other trademarks Samsung filed recently, the company has now claimed the rights over the Galaxy Grand and Galaxy Premier monikers. We can't help but start thinking right away Galaxy S III versions, hopefully destined for US soil, but let's not get ahead of whatever is in store behind those names, provided they get used at all...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. androidaddict (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Mar 2012)
shrewd strategy by samsung... take out all the good names... and irrespective of what shakepeare said there is something in the name too...
2. bayhuy (Posts: 320; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
New day, new Samsung phone...enough, Sammy...
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
So many names!!! there will be at least 20 sammy device this year...
10. matrix_neo (Posts: 328; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I'm sure these are premium phones samsung are going to release soon and the specs are mind blowing. Its keep innovating unlike iphone still the same and like you is jealous coz samsung has made amazing phones and keep growing. The phones are not yet release so you can't say its failed. Maybe iphone again this year.
6. k1ng617 (Posts: 264; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
"Hey what's that?" i say, "It's my new flesh. It feels great in the hand; want to hold it?"
7. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
hahahha... my new flesh got stolen from me!!