Samsung announces new CEO: Kwon Oh-Hyun
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Jun 2012, 04:11
Kwon Oh-Hyun is the new CEO of Samsung Electronics, as the company officially announced earlier today. The Samsung veteran, who has been with the electronics giant since 1985, will continue to "oversee the company's component business, but, as CEO, will also handle corporate-wide affairs," Samsung announced in its statement...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. abdane posted on 07 Jun 2012, 05:46 10
unlike apple, samsung is a company that doesnt depend on one man ;)
4. hung2900 posted on 07 Jun 2012, 06:10 1
In fact , Samsung Group (Not Samsung Electronics only) has been impacted by its chairman - Lee Kun Hee a lot for quite a long time. His leadership is great that helping Samsung overcome 1997 Asian financial crisis and achieve today success.
3. GuiltyBystander posted on 07 Jun 2012, 05:50 6
Kwon Oh-Hyun Ching Chong Bing Bong asdfghjkl;'hffdxhfd
5. Non_Sequitur posted on 07 Jun 2012, 06:57 4
I haven't laughed this hard all week, thanks! xD
8. GuiltyBystander posted on 07 Jun 2012, 07:38 2
I am not a racist, I'm sorry if I somehow offended you.
I was just joking.
13. good2great posted on 10 Jun 2012, 08:39 0
ROTFLMAO!!!! just WRONG! but somehow funny as hell....
6. mercorp posted on 07 Jun 2012, 07:00 2
Tim cook's next nemesis.
Tim should watch out for him!
11. tiara6918 posted on 07 Jun 2012, 22:19 1
Is this the reason why s voice couldn't answer who the ceo of samsung is?
12. 7thspaceman posted on 09 Jun 2012, 13:22 0
I hope he makes sure Samsung's new tablets and smart phones look radicaly different from APPLE products so they will not be sued by Apple and their products banned from being sold in many countries