Samsung announces global preview and pre-orders for the Galaxy S5, Gear 2 and Gear Fit
The US and Switzerland are the first countries where pre-orders will be open. As we told you earlier today, AT&T and U.S. Cellular already confirmed that they’d take pre-orders Stateside starting March 21, for $199.99 on contract. T-Mobile will accept pre-orders come March 24. Verizon and Sprint will probably do it petty soon, too.
Overall, the Galaxy S5 and the Gear wearables will be available for preview and pre-order in 61 countries around the world, including the UK, Germany, Brazil and China. Customers should be able to find the new products at Samsung Experience Stores, major retailers, and mobile carrier stores.
So, are you going to buy a Galaxy S5 (pictured in the gallery below)? What about a Samsung Gear 2, or a Gear Fit? Let us know in the comments section. And do keep in mind that, although pre-orders are available from this month, all these new Samsung devices will be properly released only starting April 11.
Samsung Galaxy S5
1. Tizen007 (Posts: 522; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
It's gonna be either the shimmery white or the electric blue! + Brown Gear 2
2. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3580; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Copper gold looks the best imo(not imho)
3. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1239; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
Waiting For new HTC one announcement and decide. .
5. Lauticol (Posts: 211; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Again a gallery of 26 photos in a S5 article?
PhoneArena better start adding galleries to every article that mentions a phone or stop loving Samsung!
7. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
26 photos for a phone that's supposed to sell 10 times the competition so yeah 26 photos and you get 2.6 photos/article for your htc/nokia/sony/lg and all other wannabe brands. Get a life.
8. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
That will sell like crazy .. how sad is life :( no one buy good htc good sony and great nokia :( all buy band aid phone :( #LifeIsHard.
9. Tizen007 (Posts: 522; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
People... Using the same trolls over and over again... If you want to troll that badly, do it properly please cause now it's just getting annoying.
18. christophersalse (Posts: 98; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)
I guess the truth that you're a troll hurts you.
10. Lt.Green (Posts: 394; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Was so supposed to get this, then the 360 came along.
11. JMartin22 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
I honestly want the S5 just for the somewhat significant changes they've made in the display. I also like the new design a lot too. I won't jump on the bandwagon technophiles like to, in fact, I find those HTC and Sony phones aesthetically unattractive.
12. AfterShock (Posts: 2889; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
That hardware button kills me, rest of the looks are negated by a eight dollar case.
Looks aside, the power to convince or concede lies beneath that which most argue.
Could be a sleeper, or just sleepy.
13. Leonis (Posts: 334; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
Ugliest flagship phone of 2014. I have a really hard time seeing this sell as much as S4 did which actually looked pretty sexy when it came.
14. Justsadd (Posts: 20; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
waiting for lg g3 with waterproof,extra thin bezel and more more more
15. Carlitos (Posts: 340; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
The more I look at this phone the more attractive it becomes. I gotta say it actually not that bad. There was nothing wrong with the s4 design except for the back Which they fixed and I loved the perforated back of the nexus 7 so the feel in the hand should be pretty comfortable
17. Scott93274 (Posts: 1290; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
Not to talk trash about the hardware of the phone or watch, but both are incredibly ugly devices. What was Samsung thinking???