Samsung announces dual-mode LTE versions of the Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S4 Mini
0. phoneArena 31 Jul 2013, 10:13 posted on
Just in case there weren't enough variants of the Samsung Galaxy S4 on the market for you, Samsung has announced two more. It turns out that both the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy S4 Mini are going to be released with versions capable of dual-mode LTE...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. rallyguy (Posts: 392; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I would imagine most people will replace their phone by the time LTE advanced rolls out. So I don't really see this as a big deal.
6. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1120; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
“Samsung claims that the devices are the first in the world to support both the TDD-LTE and FDD-LTE standards although the ZTE LTE Grand Era may hold the actual claim to that title.”
Hahaha... That’s weird
9. debugger919 (Posts: 24; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Another phonen with auto-over-clock ability for benchmark?
12. Bootutu (Posts: 155; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Get over it low life, it has already been explained that it works with other stock apps too at 533MHz, anandtech showed the camera triggered 533MHz, go back to the basement till next time
23. debugger919 (Posts: 24; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
No, but partially based on the reputation of the company. So for a sh*tty company like samsung who did this sh*t, I'll never buy stuff from them.
13. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I believe that one day samsung will regret such wide variety of a one model.
14. Troysyx (Posts: 99; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
oh Awesome!!! ANOTHER version of the S4!!! :) *he said with heavy sarcasm*
15. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3495; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Galaxy S4 Exynos
Galaxy S4 Snapdragon
Galaxy S4 mini
Galaxy S4 Zoom
Galaxy S4 Active
Galaxy S4 LTE-A
Galaxy S4 Dual LTE
Galaxy S4 mini Dual LTE
17. akki20892 (Posts: 2269; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
What if gs5 launch then what will happend.
20. MCrapp (Posts: 312; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
When SGS 5 launch! Nokia will lose even more!
32. akki20892 (Posts: 2269; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
im not asking u MCrapp. u seeing all gs4 model isn't true oh com'on dude accept the truth.
u can say anything about nokia because right now nokia is not king and not doing that much that they did in past.
time will come, u will know, and Nokia will rise.
29. darkkjedii (Posts: 8878; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The galaxy s4 mini mega lite active comes out Friday. Wendy's getting it to go along with his/her/it's galaxy s4 rescued fat yogurt maker running android 25...yogurt.
30. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3495; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
This is why Samsung owns the market. Them releasing a product nearly every week and their hefty marketing budget is why they're on top. Yet people say it's because they make the best products that can never be compared to anything else because they're so much better. Not even close.
I wonder if they'll do the same thing with the Note series, that'll be funny. "Galaxy Note III mini, exactly like the Galaxy S4, but it's a Note!"
35. darkkjedii (Posts: 8878; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That last part was hella funny Berzerk. +1 to the whole comment, but especially the last part lol.
24. Altair (Posts: 278; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Shame on you Shamesung the cheap copycat/scammer.