Samsung and Nokia are fighting dirty on Twitter
0. phoneArena 07 Dec 2013, 02:34 posted on
Anyone who doesn't think that the competition is fierce in the smartphone industry needs only to take a look at the exchange of tweets between Nokia and Samsung's U.S. subsidiaries. Nokia apparently started the fight by calling the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch so 2013. Nokia then said that Samsung should bring out smart shoes in 2014 and included an image of what a connected smart sneaker might look like with a hashtag #TheNextBigThing?...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. D.Aceveda (Posts: 363; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Samsung just took it to a new level! Way to go LOL
16. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 254; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
lol, probably their e marketing was in her period
91. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
JUST LOOK THE UPDATE OF THE ARTICLE , morons.
PA must remove this anti-Samsung fake article, with your BS comments.
102. Commentator (Posts: 2436; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
JUST LOOK AT WHEN THEY WROTE THOSE POSTS.
113. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
They(Pone Arena) wrote it earlier, yes, but the title stays. Right?
They should remove it together with the all BS comments , and just apologize .
But they didn't . They let all this crap to stay here, hoping it could put some bad smell over Samsung.
121. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Samsung should stick to what they do best: manufacturing computer monitors and televisions. All they ever do now is copy and modify the designs of other more innovative smartphone companies, like Apple and/or Nokia, and then re-invent the wheel. YAWN.
122. matrix_neo (Posts: 321; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Are you just came out from cave?
Using the same design again and again?
Apple more innovative? Cough! Cough! Cough!
Go back to your cave, you belong there.
124. amats69 (Posts: 1094; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Hey long! Go _ _ _ _ yourself! - samsung. Lol
26. adecvat (Posts: 131; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Nice done, Samsung!
All tired of stupid Nokia's advertisement and bashing.
87. sgodsell (Posts: 1300; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Nokia can only strike at nerves since they can't strike it in the sales.
114. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
"struck a nerve."???
LOL . Samsung are scared? Right?
Now read the update of the article, and next time when you read tech media BS- just try to think.
54. mr.techdude (Posts: 551; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I know Nokia should go f*** off the whole mobile industry. #F*** Nokia
55. tedkord (Posts: 4960; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I'm loving the Nokia ads for the Lumia 1020.
Samsung lost this one. Nokia's ad was humorous, Samsung just came off bitter.
80. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3556; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
It doesn't matter what Samsung say's when Nokia devices are 10 times better.
89. sgodsell (Posts: 1300; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Only in your eyes. Nokia devices still suck, because they are using WP. A POS OS that is so restricted and limiting.
105. volcano (Posts: 256; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
nope nokia choose the correct platform with creative original idea's a decent hardware deserve a decent software like windows phone
you can't put nokia decent hardware on a piece of junk software full lags, chaos, copy paste idea like android
109. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3556; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Yes, in my eyes, but not only in my eyes.. It's obvious that you don't have a clue of what WP is capable of.. And the only way you could stand up for Samsung was to ridiculously go off point, and pathetically attack WP by bringing up some age old WP argument.. You're not having a good day, are you❔.. Well, you better recognize who you're dealing with because I don't fall for worthless comments like every one you've posted today.. I see right through you, and I know what you're trying to do.. You're playing that immature game with the wrong person..
111. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6588; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Not to mention Nokia law suits
37. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 847; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Wohhhh I didnt expect that one ha ha
I know this is not a decent way to respond to a post but it sure did made me laugh alot... Ha ha ha ha ha....
42. androiphone20 (Posts: 1474; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
Nokia isnow taking notes from Ballmer's BS scrapbook!
104. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5871; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Well, they are about to be acquired by MS, so they have to follow the example set by their soon-to-be parent. This is Nokia-soft's take on the Scroogled campaign.
43. Altair (Posts: 325; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Typical reaction from Shamesung. They are just a punch of a weak ego thiefs. A low morale company without sense of humor.
Nobody likes you shamesung
48. nxl2610 (Posts: 49; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
Still ,Nokida is drooling over Sammy success.How ironically...
125. lifeyourlive (Posts: 126; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
Too bad nokia did bad choice when it comes to OS
129. GrapeEyes (Posts: 247; Member since: 01 Sep 2013)
You must be drunk! I have the Lumia 1520 and it is the best phone in the world :)
Its build is amazing and the OS works butter smooth.
Check out my short basic 360p youtube video of the Lumia 1520
It feels amazing in the hand. I love it!!
74. moroninc (Posts: 181; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
Obviously... Nokia (little kid) trying to pick on Monster (Samsung) ... only one winner, Nokia is now Bankrupt/takenover .. Samsung the new King of Mobile and wearables.. you just got played son... #nokia
107. Ashoaib (Posts: 2301; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
This article clearly shows the hatred of PA with samsung... even people are stupid enough to keep commenting against sammy after an update... it sounds like apple, nokia etc are not digesting the success of samsung... all haters of sammy and lovers of nokia, go and request your beloved to copy and use cheap plastic to be as successful as sammy.. they know they cant do anything... even apple know they cant compete with sammy so it go to its idadies and imomies to cry saying sammy stole my lunch and these idadies(icourts) says yes yes you are right in everything, plz dont cry we will punish naughty sammy... my suggestion to sammy, copy each and everything from them and beat the hell out of them...
4. riyankhan (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Jun 2013)
ha ha ha .............. Nokia nuclear bomb and samsung is simple granate
nokia is premium and samsung is cheater ........
81. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3556; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Nokia is simply better.. Nokia devices are fun, different, and of high quality.. Samsung makes the same old boring devices over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again..
So, Lumia devices are the best in my opinion..
84. zuckerboy (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
are fun ??? different ??? do you live on another dimension or what ????
85. Bernoulli (Posts: 1451; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
No they're not just based on your opinion, whole sections of planet earth like Europe and Latin America think so as well, while not surpassing android yet iOS is out of the way.
101. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 1149; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
iOS is "out of the way"? The Lumia 520 variants are the only WP phones outselling iPhones anywhere. Do you know what market share means when you are selling phones at $99 USD? Nothing, because that doesn't drive profit for innovation or sustainability.
The flagship WP8 device (The 1020, which I liked a lot) is a miserable flop, financially. The Jolla debut might have sold more, if that tells you anything. Nokia made the wrong choice, and it bet Jolla will end up proving it with Sailfish.
5. DAMONORIBELLO (Posts: 92; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Actually, I'm going to go with photoshop on this one.
32. TasHsn (Posts: 6; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Nope. Not Photoshopped. This actually happened. :P
6. xoxoGeorges (Posts: 207; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
That's why interns cannot be trusted...
7. MrKoles (Posts: 325; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
Hahaha, at first I thought there will be some official and polite reply, then I saw this... :D
8. Bernoulli (Posts: 1451; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Pathetic from samsuck, since the cheater can't invent a legitimate joke they resort fee middle school behaviors, f**k you Samsung go make some refrigerators
110. maccess (Posts: 629; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
Who is your father?? Or which one i mean??
118. maccess (Posts: 629; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
so who is your mom?? the one had sex with my dad & my dad's friends?? so which one your real father?? and which one your mom?? c'mon kid bring it on..
123. Bernoulli (Posts: 1451; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Your mom told me to bring it on, that little slut got cream pied by my father, myself and a bunch of friends, and she didn't tell you she got raped because she said, "it's not rape if I'm a willy"
9. byazatt (Posts: 159; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
I find this nonsensical. what achievement do we see on Nokia so far?the pureview is great but that is just as far as it goes. the rest is just the same phone across all Lumia range. premium? that's so subjective! but I agree, smartwatch was a failure just like utra pixel in HTC One and the decry to join Android by Nokia.
27. cc3493 (Posts: 155; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
im guessing you have yet to use a lumia device? clearblack techology, >60hz screen refresh rate, 4 haac mics for directional recording, assertive display, nokia suite of apps, here mapping techology, nokia mix radio, 650 nits brightness on a tablet, super sensitive touchscreen, wireless charging, nokia smart cam, dolby digital audio enhancement, nokia rich recording, nokia beamer, nokia storyteller etc. + all the camera technology (41 mp, dng raw, largest sensor size of any mobile device, loss less zoom, low light technology, OIS - moving the whole stack, 6th element lens made of glass, zeiss optics, nokia refocus - lytro like technology, large aperture etc.) are only just some of the achievements and advancements of nokia. They might not be the greatest phone business anymore but do not lie about their achievements. Please research before you comment something like that.
62. TechCrazyedBoy (Posts: 129; Member since: 12 Nov 2013)
Nokia invested a lot for the achievements like winning the HAAC Mics over HTC...
12. mayur007 (Posts: 440; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
i can only do one thing enjoy and laugh :P
13. DONUT (Posts: 307; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
LMAO! this is new lows for Samsung but it made me laugh hahahahaha