LG Innotek Metal Mesh touch panel
Samsung and LG to use metal mesh touch panels for cheaper flexible displays and stylus sans digitizer
1. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 344; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
I doubt it would mean cheaper devices for consumers,
for me it only spells more income for the manufacturer.
2. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Of course , everything only increases ..nothing gets lower.
the only thing lowering in my country is call rate , nothing else .
4. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Cut cost of screen so they can use higher storage and make the same profit?
7. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
We are all exploited by the corporate world.
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3690; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Are they durable? Costs would be reduced then.
5. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1157; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Damn Asians at it again. Their parents must be proud
8. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1157; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Honestly I don't know where I was going with that joke, but they do make amazing innovations
9. taikucing (unregistered)
Actually it's only east Asian people. The rest part of Asian suck. I'm not racist, coz I'm Asian too.
10. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1157; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
I'm Asian too (well, Southeast Asia), and I fully agree with you. It could be because we are insanely religious and/or superstitious