Samsung and Jay-Z hook up; 1 million Galaxy owners will get to download the new album for free
0. phoneArena 16 Jun 2013, 21:58 posted on
The other day, we told you that Samsung and Jay-Z were hammering out a $20 million partnership; a tweet was sent out on Sunday that presented a special deal to owners of Samsung Galaxy devices. According to a dedicated website, Jay-Z's new album, Magna Carta Holy Grail, will be made available for free to 1 million owners of the Samsung Galaxy S III, the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the Samsung GALAXY Note II...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 10306; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I do it for my culture, to let em see what a brotha look like, when a brotha in a roadster. Show em how to move in a room full of vultures industry shady, and need to be taken over. H to izzO V to the izzA
2. blue (Posts: 4; Member since: 23 Aug 2009)
I'm afraid as in the past everyone will look past this as an obvious money maker with no regard for the actual audience or the music. This is another unfortunate example of someone who's in music for the money, not the music. But he provides a consistent enjoyable escapism-entertainment where he makes up stuff and the audience lives through him. It's about hip hop it's about pop entertainment.
27. darkkjedii (Posts: 10306; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yor really think that's who killed tupac?
7. blackice214 (Posts: 163; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Jay z straight grinding to his goal of becoming a billionaire.
11. ama3654 (Posts: 249; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
Well done Jay Z, make your money man, glad i got my GS4, now waiting for that album.
12. Taters (Posts: 2650; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Samsung should have spent that money on educational filming of the manufacturing and design processes of Samsung, HTC, Nokia, and Apple. Maybe then the plastic haters will see how well designed their products actually are.
20. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Plastic haters :))) common 'Sammy' fan boy...are u that hurt ?! Give that plastic a bit of love boys ! :))) no need to worry..I'm sure with the lunch of note 3 we will see some more premium materials like aaaa..plastic metal look alike..a no sorry they already have that..
21. flynfree (Posts: 374; Member since: 09 Jun 2013)
It belong for interested S Galaxy owner! !!
23. Stayfly2407 (Posts: 47; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
So Jay-Zs new cd is being released to S3s, S4s and Note 2s 72 hours before it comes out on July 4th?? I never thought I'd be losing with an iPhone #ThisCantBeLife lol
25. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Why timberland had an OBVIOUS Illuminati beanie on? Loool anyway the album will prolly be dope.....can't wait to hear it