Samsung and Apple to meet on May 21st and May 22nd
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Apr 2012, 18:14
Judge Lucy Koh of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California has put a little bit of pressure on Samsung and Apple to meet to discuss settlement talks under the watching eyes of the court; the meetings are to include both CEO's and their chief lawyers...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. cheetah2k posted on 28 Apr 2012, 18:58 9 0
Married in love as a supplier, married in hate as a competitor :p
15. jmoita2 posted on 30 Apr 2012, 10:27 1 0
It's like a couple who has a great time in bed,but can't stand each other otherwise.
7. Droid_X_Doug posted on 28 Apr 2012, 23:24 3 0
They aren't getting married. Not even divorced. This is more like couples counseling. The settlement talks are non-binding. It is a requirement of the litigation process. Before trial, there is a settlement/mediation exercise that both parties are obligated to attend. Sometimes a breakthrough occurs, which may happen given Tim Cook's professed aversion to litigate.
9. itiswhatitis posted on 29 Apr 2012, 07:44 4 0
Seems to me like bad marriage but extremely good sex!!!
3. Sackboy117 posted on 28 Apr 2012, 19:08 2 7
Another famous peace talk that will go down in history, just like North Korea and South Korea, and US and the Soviet Union . . . ?
Communism vs. democracy ;)
4. som posted on 28 Apr 2012, 19:11 0 0
Come on Samsung and Apple please settle down and do business as usual. Stop paying lawyers for nothing, stop wasting money and time in the courtroom.
5. KingKurogiii posted on 28 Apr 2012, 21:07 1 0
i didn't need to read this article...i knew when i saw the dates...it's finally going down. the ultimate battle between Apple and Samsung. who will Triumph?
6. ivanko34 posted on 28 Apr 2012, 21:24 2 2
I hope Samsung will get some info on next iPhone 5 to make faster then apple a same device
8. azri05 (unregistered) posted on 29 Apr 2012, 02:36 0 0
Epic Godzilla ; Japannese way
14. KingKurogiii posted on 29 Apr 2012, 22:37 0 0
lol orly? xD