Samsung and Apple to both embrace wireless charging in 2013?
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Mar 2013, 03:24
Samsung and Apple are expected to join forces with HTC, LG and Nokia with wireless charging options for their smartphones in 2013; according to the usualy anonymous industry sources, Korean based Samsung will adopt the Qi wireless charging technology run by the Wireless Power Consortium for the Samsung Galaxy S 4...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. MartianMe posted on 08 Mar 2013, 03:46 0 3
I don't know how this is wireless if you place it on a device that has a power cord?
4. GoBears posted on 08 Mar 2013, 04:22 7 0
What do you expect it to magically pull electricity out of the cosmos? No wires plugged into phone=wireless. You know like your wireless router that has wires pugged into it.
5. izim1 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 04:41 0 0
He put a question mark at the end so I guess he was asking if he didn't know. he seems confused pretty much all around.
9. Daftama posted on 08 Mar 2013, 05:30 0 0
I think he was talking about if he could charger the device itself. Maybe be a portable as well hmmm other than that if a bear s**t in the forest than clean his a×$ with a fluffy white rabbit we just might see it..not a bad idea blutooth wireless charger hmm
14. jfuente11 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 14:24 0 0
A phone that can recharge through solar energy is what we can call wireless charging.
16. Daftama posted on 08 Mar 2013, 21:42 0 0
I wish that bear would hurry up....
6. UrbanPhantom posted on 08 Mar 2013, 04:46 0 1
Wireless QI charging rocks. Every smartphone/phablet should have this capability...
12. roscuthiii posted on 08 Mar 2013, 09:26 0 0
What's with the similar story following up on this one about wireless charging for the SGS IV and the iP5S with the header: "Bad Reporting Alert"?
That one just shows an error message...
15. lubba posted on 08 Mar 2013, 17:25 0 0
It is the future of charging. I foresee a wireless future. And you thought Star Trek was just sci-fi BS. No friend, teleportation is real but only in its infancy.