Samsung and Apple to appear in front of Judge Koh on January 30th
0. phoneArena 08 Jan 2014, 01:22 posted on
Both Samsung and Apple will appear before Judge Lucy Koh on January 30th. The issue this time, is a request by Samsung for an extension to answer Apple's post-appeal request for a permanent injunction. With word that both sides are working on a settlement, Samsung wanted to have the talks on the record by asking the judge to allow it to conduct discovery relating to these talks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. TerryCrowley (Posts: 194; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
I don't like Samsung products by any means but man do I feel bad for them for being stuck with this biased and technologically inept judge.
7. TerryCrowley (Posts: 194; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
Rofl holy crap. You're the first person to ever get my user name.
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3696; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Apple is putting money to Judge Koh's mouth and an iPhone 5S in hand. :P
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 19143; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Hopefully this permanent injunction gets denied.