Samsung and Apple meet with Judge Lucy Koh for post-trial hearing
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Dec 2012, 22:54
In the long awaited post-trial hearing, both Samsung and Apple argued certain motions in front of Judge Lucky Koh, who was hoping to make one all encompassing statement; Koh not expects to hand down decisions in installments with some coming after the end of the year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug posted on 06 Dec 2012, 23:14 6 0
There will be no end to the case until both sides are ready end it. Whoever is on the losing end of Koh's orders is going to be appealing the result. Apple on the damages, and Sammy on the verdict. Expect the $1+ billion to get whittled down considerably.
2. networkdood posted on 06 Dec 2012, 23:24 8 0
Should be cut in half, easily - this whole case has been a farce...A jury made a decision without being properly informed - this is why a jury should not decide these types of cases as they are not educated enough to do so.
10. Droid_X_Doug posted on 07 Dec 2012, 06:14 0 0
Damage number may be in the $300 million range, depending on the royalty calculation that Koh does. Apple is not going to get a sales ban, either.
4. gallitoking posted on 07 Dec 2012, 00:08 0 11
Apple should request 2 billion... they clearly copied...
6. networkdood posted on 07 Dec 2012, 00:22 3 0
clearly, you did not follow the case and how the jury arrived at the judgment.
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 07 Dec 2012, 00:25 2 0
o he did.......lol he just dont like the idea of the "truth" coming out
7. -box- posted on 07 Dec 2012, 00:25 2 0
Yes, apple clearly copied, and should request $2B refunded to Samsung for using their parts and designs but still being two-faced greedy crapbags
9. rusticguy posted on 07 Dec 2012, 01:19 0 0
Naah 20 billion ... well no all money that Samsung has +20 billion ... c'mon think insanely like Apple and not like a miser :D
5. MC1123 posted on 07 Dec 2012, 00:10 0 2
could they just stop?!! super annoyed witth this great company trolling around
11. JunkCreek posted on 07 Dec 2012, 09:47 0 0
hey people, who drew the VERY FIRST SHOT?!
Not BOTH sides, but ONLY ONE side.