Samsung aims for simple transition from the iPhone to the Galaxy S III with the Easy Phone Sync app
0. phoneArena 25 Jun 2012, 09:08 posted on
The app is available in the Play Store, and you need to install one more component on your PC or Mac, in order to get going. Easy Phone Sync will transfer your backed up iTunes info like contacts, messages, music and videos, even podcasts, over to your Samsung Galaxy S III...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
26. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Exactly he says he got the iPhone so he can customize. Anyone with any knowledge knows you don't get Apple to customize.
32. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Maybe because I can't? Maybe because I don't have the money for it yet?
My next phone is the SGS3.
13. aahmed215 (Posts: 165; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
Great news! I'm switching from the iPhone to the this device and this will come in handy.
20. bigmac313 (Posts: 7; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
I'm selling my 4S for this piece of artwork. Definitely getting the international verison!
23. Stuntman (Posts: 836; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I had such a difficult time converting my wife's contacts from her old Galaxy Q to her iPhone. I had an even harder time moving over her ring tone. Why couldn't Apple have made something like that to make it easy for me to covert phones?
31. whothisperson (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 May 2012)
Samsung is out to juice the rest of the Apple.
38. kvenderley (Posts: 31; Member since: 09 Aug 2009)
Just got the SGS3 yesterday and its so much better than the iPhone. I'm still learning everything that goes into a high end android phone, but once i get used to it, ill try to root it and it will be so awesome!