Samsung: We will ship 510 million handsets in 2013
0. phoneArena 02 Jan 2013, 03:47 posted on
Korean tech titan Samsung said that it will sell 510 million handsets in 2013, and of that total, 390 million of them will be smartphones and the balance will be featurephones; in addition to its Android flavored Galaxy line, Samsung has a nascent Windows Phone 8 operation and will also be offeringTizen powered handsets as well, this year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MeoCao (unregistered)
Hat's to you Sammy!
Sony, LG, Moto,... what's your answer?
4. archangel9 (Posts: 230; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
And let's not forget,it better radio reception through polycarbonate than metal
9. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
And last but not least, the SAR VALUE.
The Galaxy line always had among the lowest radiation values on the smartphone market!!
5. Adithya7184 (Posts: 302; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
or may be more than that....dear iCrap, do you have any answer to this challenge.....
7. reyenrique (Posts: 84; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
Go express happinness to the world Sammy my boy
8. amiaq (Posts: 378; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
Without any scientific and statistic evidence I estimate 1/4 of those 390 millions are converts from iOS to Android ;-)
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I can't help but think...how many times is the fruit going to sue? As far as i see, it's not stopping anytime soon.
17. techguy22 (Posts: 226; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
cant wait for the S4. loving my S3 to death.
18. Tele7 (Posts: 47; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
Android, WP8, Tizen from Sammy.... I'm ready for an exciting year