Samsung: We will ship 510 million handsets in 2013
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Jan 2013, 03:47
Korean tech titan Samsung said that it will sell 510 million handsets in 2013, and of that total, 390 million of them will be smartphones and the balance will be featurephones; in addition to its Android flavored Galaxy line, Samsung has a nascent Windows Phone 8 operation and will also be offeringTizen powered handsets as well, this year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 02 Jan 2013, 04:02 13
Hat's to you Sammy!
Sony, LG, Moto,... what's your answer?
4. archangel9 posted on 02 Jan 2013, 04:46 15
And let's not forget,it better radio reception through polycarbonate than metal
9. darac posted on 02 Jan 2013, 06:16 4
And last but not least, the SAR VALUE.
The Galaxy line always had among the lowest radiation values on the smartphone market!!
5. Adithya7184 posted on 02 Jan 2013, 04:53 8
or may be more than that....dear iCrap, do you have any answer to this challenge.....
8. amiaq posted on 02 Jan 2013, 05:54 2
Without any scientific and statistic evidence I estimate 1/4 of those 390 millions are converts from iOS to Android ;-)
10. Nathan_ingx posted on 02 Jan 2013, 06:29 0
I can't help but think...how many times is the fruit going to sue? As far as i see, it's not stopping anytime soon.
18. Tele7 posted on 02 Jan 2013, 23:32 0
Android, WP8, Tizen from Sammy.... I'm ready for an exciting year