Samsung Wave hacked into running Android 4.0
0. phoneArena 28 Jun 2012, 05:12 posted on
Now, here is a smartphone hack that you don't see every day. Apparently, a member of the XDA-Developers forum got Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich running on a Samsung Wave. In case you need a refresher, the Wave lineup runs on Samsung's bada platform, not on Android, which is why this hack must have been more elaborate than your ordinary customized ICS ROM...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Commentator (Posts: 2086; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
PeterIfromsweden must be rolling in his grave right now. God rest his zombie bones.
2. B3BLW29 (Posts: 236; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Hahaha True.. He's the Ultimate Bada fan and the only one out there.
6. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Even he wouldn't deny Android is far superior. :)
3. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2842; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Lol I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't still post here under a new name and just kept it to himself. Lol poor guy always got bashed
4. badelemental (Posts: 12; Member since: 14 Oct 2011)
any way he was more popular than anyone in PA. Everyone remembers him. :D
5. adi4u4882 (Posts: 135; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Here is the video of it running Android 4.0.
10. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Really? not possible..btw do u really want ios6 on sgs3?
13. paulyyd (Posts: 320; Member since: 08 Jan 2011)
at least if he has iOS 6 on it, it wouldn't lag hahah
15. nicholassss (Posts: 344; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I'd put iOS 6 on my phone just for the lols. to show my iphone using pals. It blew their minds when i had and iphone themes lock screen. imagine if i could get the whole shebang. haha
12. SleepingOz (Posts: 2377; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
You wish you had a GSIII in the first place.
14. rpankaj (Posts: 29; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
anyone port ics or jelly beans to LG optimus one... my only android
16. Bipinkumar (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
kindly send me the link convert to android, i have wave3