Samsung Unpacked teaser for August 29th event shows S-Pen, Samsung GALAXY Note II
0. phoneArena 20 Aug 2012, 01:34 posted on
In a brief video teaser for the Samsung Unpacked event on August 29th, we see what appears to be the S-Pen scribbling on the screen of a tablet; a Samsung executive has confirmed that the Samsung GALAXY Note II will be introduced at the event...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5625; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I wonder if the Note II will make it to VZW?
Separately, the 5.5 inch screen with included stylus might manage to tempt the remaining BlackBerry devotees.
4. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Very nice device
The image is very clear
Thanks alan f
5. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
LOL, Good job Samsung. Credit given when it is due. Though The Verge went all Lemon on Galaxy Note 10.1 I think Note II will kill. I might get me some Note II as well,
7. JGuinan007 (Posts: 632; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Wonder if the US variant will have an Exynos and LTE
8. zhypher_23 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
This is the phone I've been waiting all year for, I hope they keep the physical button.