Samsung Unpacked teaser for August 29th event shows S-Pen, Samsung GALAXY Note II
not the smoking gun image of the unit that we have been hoping for, but at least we know that the tablet in the video did come from Samsung.
While just a few nanoseconds of what is arguably the Samsung GALAXY Note II on a video won't quench your desire to see more of the device, the 29th is rapidly approaching and if nothing leaks out before then at least the event itself should provide us with some great pictures of the son of phablet.
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I wonder if the Note II will make it to VZW?
Separately, the 5.5 inch screen with included stylus might manage to tempt the remaining BlackBerry devotees.
4. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Very nice device
The image is very clear
Thanks alan f
5. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
LOL, Good job Samsung. Credit given when it is due. Though The Verge went all Lemon on Galaxy Note 10.1 I think Note II will kill. I might get me some Note II as well,
7. JGuinan007 (Posts: 647; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Wonder if the US variant will have an Exynos and LTE
8. zhypher_23 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
This is the phone I've been waiting all year for, I hope they keep the physical button.