Samsung USA issues a second teaser video promoting the merits of the Samsung Galaxy S II
3. The_Miz posted on 27 Aug 2011, 13:00 2
Yup, the iPhone 5 will be here sooner than you think ;)
5. remixfa posted on 27 Aug 2011, 13:12 9
sure.. unless you want to customize it or make calls.. lol
9. The_Miz posted on 27 Aug 2011, 14:07 1
Which the iPhone 5 can do both. Or how about customizing your S2 with bloatware or malware. Well on Verizon, you don't get a choice lol. Oh wait, I forgot. Verizon's sticking with a "real" phone, the iPhone
13. Galen20K posted on 27 Aug 2011, 15:09 3
I think "the miz" is in denia, ha!
49. The_Miz posted on 28 Aug 2011, 13:06 2
I think you need spelling lessons. It's DENIAL. And no, I'm not in it.
18. s (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2011, 16:22 0
yeah incase you dont know theres something called root with android phones and i think only ppl stupid would install some s**tty app from unknown place to get malware on their phone. the phone itself dont get it.. the users do
50. The_Miz posted on 28 Aug 2011, 13:07 1
I'm sorry, but I couldn't understand that poorly constructed paragraph.
55. s (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2011, 16:10 0
i dont even care to explain anything to you cus a educated person can understand it and this is like the internet man, not english class
46. remixfa posted on 28 Aug 2011, 12:38 0
how do you know what the iphone5 can do? there isnt one official spec of the phone. and everyone assumed the iphone4 would improve call quality... until it didnt.
The Tmobile version of the SGS1 came with no carrier bloatware. I would assume the second one follows suite. Unlike VZW and ATT, Tmo isnt known for loading their phones with crap.
51. The_Miz posted on 28 Aug 2011, 13:07 1
Oh really? Go look at the G2X then. And iPhone 5 will always be better than any crap Android poops out.
56. s (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2011, 16:11 0
what a fail.. you know that you dont have anything to argue with so you just bust out a lot of bad words .FAIL!!!!!!!!
58. remixfa posted on 28 Aug 2011, 18:54 0
The LG G2X on Tmobile was a PURE GOOGLE phone.. again, ur an idiot Miz. The G2X didnt have any carrier crap on it nor did it have LGs crap software on it.
8. The_Miz posted on 27 Aug 2011, 14:05 1
Like how Android force closes everything and reboots? Oh and don't forget, Android looves to invite malware lol.
37. s (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2011, 01:52 0
Yeah I used a iPad 2 and that thing force close like ....I cant even find a word to describe it
52. The_Miz posted on 28 Aug 2011, 13:08 1
That's because you're pulling bs out of your ass here.
57. s (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2011, 16:13 0
accept the truth.. i have a ipad 2 and it does force close
61. CRICKETownz posted on 28 Aug 2011, 21:56 0
you sure its an iPad 2 from Apple? i have an iPad 1 and the thing has never force closed...
32. E.N. posted on 28 Aug 2011, 01:11 0
but you just did the same thing buy saying "an android phone from a years later will be it like crap." What's the difference
34. s (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2011, 01:41 0
Humm I don't know if you don't know how to read or something its says it will beat iPhone like crap...and also if that was your best comeback ..then FAIL..
Now you got me pissed let me tell
41. E.N. posted on 28 Aug 2011, 02:13 0
What? You make no sense at all. It would be a lot easier to comment if you could actually write, smarty. You were telling Miz not to say that the iPhone 5 would beat iPhone like crap. But then you yourself said that an android phone would beat it like crap. Hypocrite?
Who writes like that anyways? Is it really that hard to write in full sentences? And I don't need to come up with a "comeback" like I'm a child as if this were some kind of competition. Age limit to this site please!
35. s (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2011, 01:49 0
Oh wait why should I argue with a retard ..go cry to to Steve jobs dumass
43. E.N. posted on 28 Aug 2011, 02:22 0
woohoo! what a great comeback!! I bet you're so cool now.
45. TryllZ (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2011, 08:42 0
but can it do that without comprimising on performance or batter drain...etc...I dont think so...
6. remixfa posted on 27 Aug 2011, 13:12 2
had that email app on my SGS for a while now.. very useful like that.
10. The Dude (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2011, 14:23 0
F U Verizon for not releasing SGII
15. Galen20K posted on 27 Aug 2011, 15:12 1
I understand Verizon has similar handsets coming out or out right now, but I kind of still find it hard to believe they passed. Especially since T-Mobile will have the Nexus Prime first before them, "IF" Verizon even gets the Prime at all.
62. CRICKETownz posted on 28 Aug 2011, 22:01 0
why does T-Mobile even come up in conversations anymore? great phone selection...less than pathetic coverage. cheap prices tho, but i'd rather not have a phone rather than pay 49.99 to not have a phone.
12. lemenade posted on 27 Aug 2011, 15:04 0
Did anyone but me notice the one button on the bottom?
14. Galen20K posted on 27 Aug 2011, 15:10 1
yeah don't worry, he's just using the international version not the US version. Ours will have the 4 buttons as we've seen.
16. Tmachaveli posted on 27 Aug 2011, 15:25 1
You know the miz uses that same dam line every time he comments on something "Like how Android force closes everything and reboots?" or " the iPhone 5 can do better"( fool nobody even knows what the dam phone looks like)..how can u trust a guy who has a half naked man as his profile pic..come on man u step you game up..and no you are not awesome!!!!!
19. 1701nino posted on 27 Aug 2011, 16:24 0
Android sucks big time,and samsung, wouldn't buy their piece of plastic s**t anyways
20. Tmachaveli posted on 27 Aug 2011, 16:32 0
Wow that was new fresh never heard that one line before.....Fail
21. manuell3g posted on 27 Aug 2011, 17:57 0
hahahaha,dis is coming from an iphone user.iphones are rather crap compared to any phone running android.i switched to a year old samsung captivate and trust me it kicks the heal out of the iphone4 in all areas.i never knew there were better phones aside the iphone.i think instead of hating you guys should go out there and get yourselves a droid.if a year old captivate is doing such wonders,i wander what sgs2 will feel like.stop hating and appreciate,sammy is working hard.
22. Danielsearch (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2011, 19:01 0
Where's the teaser! I wanna see it!
23. E (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2011, 19:11 0
I love how everytime i read a link on phonearena i can count on some loser by the name of The_Miz with some positive comment about Apple and everything else is negative. Dude, you are obviously 12 and it looks like mommy and daddy do everything for you. Get a life and stop trolling stupid comment boards on some $hitty phone site. You are not cool, no one cares what you think and you are obviously the exact reason why some people shouldn't procreate. Do everyone in the world a favor and go play dodgeball on a major interstate (of your choice if your uneducated self can read a map) in the middle of rush hour and get plowed by an 18 wheeler #epicfailmiz /getalife
25. 530gemini posted on 27 Aug 2011, 20:36 0
It's cool, but nothing really special about it. So you can check your emails with your sgs2, and.....?
26. s (unregistered) posted on 27 Aug 2011, 20:46 0
so you can read email with a iphone,and....?
all smartphones now pretty much doing the same stuffs ,what do you expect
33. E.N. posted on 28 Aug 2011, 01:18 0
I think that was gemini's point. All smartphones now pretty much doing the same stuff, so why make a video and make it seem like you've never been able to send an email outside of the office before.
"Can you see a whole email??.....Oh wow look at that"
"So basically you can go out and goof off and no one will know you left the office right?"
Have we not been able to send emails from our devices for years now?!?! It's cool that they're showing off the split view feature, but they're making it seem like they reinvented email.
39. s (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2011, 01:55 0
Oh please. Apple act like they invented the world ..or maybe just the phone
42. E.N. posted on 28 Aug 2011, 02:17 0
What the hell does Apple have to do with this? This is Samsung. Please try to stay on topic.
47. remixfa posted on 28 Aug 2011, 12:39 0
the point of showing off the app is that its a tablet like app with dual windows and such. something not available on an iphone..
54. E.N. posted on 28 Aug 2011, 13:16 0
umm, thanks for your input but already covered that.
"It's cool that they're showing off the split view feature, but they're making it seem like they reinvented email."
59. remixfa posted on 28 Aug 2011, 18:56 0
sorry if i offended apples #5 fanboy... after miz,taco,gemini, and gallito..
lol. Your all one borg mind.
63. E.N. posted on 29 Aug 2011, 02:49 0
ouch! burn! damn remixfa! you're good.
Yeah I'm being such a fanboy. Especially when I said "What the hell does Apple have to do with this? This is Samsung. Please try to stay on topic." I should get the fanboy comment of the year. Oh wait, I'm only #5...DAMN!
I think I'm the one who offended you by criticizing Samsung. Why are you so up-tight? I mean the SGS can't be that bad.
29. gallitoking posted on 27 Aug 2011, 23:59 0
SGII .... the phone that the US has been drooling has no release date,,, jajajjaa u guys make me laugh.. waiting like morons.. at least the iphone army will wait for the phone without losing out mind... we will a proven device... and Apple doesnt need to tease the iphone... the competition does..thats the power of the iphone..
31. ipodfailzalwayz (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2011, 01:01 0
you own a droid x per your profile and your here promoting the iphone lol what a fool lol lol
48. gallitoking posted on 28 Aug 2011, 12:48 0
ajjaja u look so easy to respond to your ignorant comment..will not even bother.. loser....
40. s (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2011, 01:58 0
Are you serious ifan camp out for a freaking phone that's not crazy to you ? And someone showing a video of a phone and its crazy? You should go check out with a doctor
44. gargoyle posted on 28 Aug 2011, 07:23 1
The video is showing they split email, not that it can do email. most phones don't have the split view on the email and sense we all use email its a nice feature to preview. As for the apple iphone5 it will probably be a nice phone but we know nothing about the specs yet so there is nothing for us to drool over. Its nice to have something to picture when ur dreaming of having the product in ur hand. Apple has pretty much kept the iphone5 a secret, so pretty much all we have is rumors to go on. All phones crash apple and android phones alike, all phones have malware (yes android does have more than apple) but thats why they make ani-virus software like for the computer. I personally like the android better than the ios because u don't have to pay for everylittle thing, and i have more of a choice on what i want in a phone. apple makes a nice phone but they only make one so if i want a bigger, smaller, with keyboard, iphone is not the option to take.