Samsung UK lets you win a Galaxy S5 and Gear Fit
0. phoneArena 28 Feb 2014, 12:37 posted on
A new UK-only contest will allow two lucky winners to receive a Samsung Galaxy S5 and a Gear Fit each. We're hoping that similar contests will also be available in other markets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rd_nest (Posts: 771; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Gear Fit was awarded best mobile device in MWC:
2. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2999; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I would never wear a smartwatch on my wrist, not to even mention a smartband with a big display. Looks kinda nerdy. I will always use a classy looking "real" watch and maybe some kind of very minimalistic smartband.
4. moroninc (Posts: 182; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
an over-sized ipod with phone capabilities they said... its too big they said..
3. superduper (Posts: 151; Member since: 20 Oct 2013)
No thanks. Where can I win a Sony Xperia Z2 please??
5. MistB (Posts: 574; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
No thanks, Sony has become as predictable as Samsung. No innovation, nothing groundbreaking. Gear fit>Xperia Z2, I care really little for the android underdog mentality or Sony/HTC for that matter. LG on the other hand think outside the box and have gone from zero to hero in well under three years to become the next recognised brand to possibly take the crown from Samsung.