Samsung U470 for Verizon is the Juke
This article contains unofficial information.
The U470 is a swivel phone that is Samsung's response to the popular LG Chocolate series. It will feature the same type of scroll wheel that is currently being used on the VX8550 Chocolate and will come with a 1.3MP Camera. But with the LG VX8800 also coming out next year, we are unsure as to how many people will choose the U470 over the VX8800.
1. joey (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:41 0 0
2 gb built in memory andit will be out in time for christmas
2. (unregistered) posted on 27 Sep 2007, 20:49 0 0
Also comes in three colors; blue, red, and teal.
3. cellphonefreak (unregistered) posted on 28 Sep 2007, 23:52 0 0
This phone is so much more fun, and cool, than the LG. It's like a perfect little jukebox!
4. (unregistered) posted on 10 Oct 2007, 19:41 0 0
How much will it cost?
5. new tech (unregistered) posted on 17 Oct 2007, 20:45 0 0
i purchased the juke 2 years ago at Europe
6. KIrra (unregistered) posted on 17 Nov 2007, 19:49 0 0
how much do they cost?
7. Mike (unregistered) posted on 21 Nov 2007, 14:48 0 0
LOVE THE JUKE have had it for 3 weeks now and it is great as a phone and an MP3 player.
8. NiANA3:] (unregistered) posted on 16 Jul 2008, 19:20 0 0
i WOULD LiKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH THE PHONE iS ??