Samsung Trender quietly appears on Sprint's lineup for $29.99 on-contract

0. phoneArena 05 Jun 2011, 22:40 posted on

Flying under the radar for the most part, the Samsung Trender is now available for purchase for the 2-year contract price of $29.99. Almost similar to the previous Samsung Seek, the Trender is packing a physical landscape...

posted on 05 Jun 2011, 23:16

1. wumberpeb17 (unregistered)

Sadly, while nearly identical to the Samsung Seek, the one great thing was the option to set the phone up with a new limited time plan for 49.99 with unlimited talk and text w/ picture mail. However the plan was canceled about 3-4 days ago in the sprint internal news, for no apparant reason, which makes this phone back to being 100% boring

posted on 06 Jun 2011, 00:30 1

2. jbarajasp (Posts: 5; Member since: 06 Nov 2010)

the phone is a nice upgrade from the samsung seek. its got a larger screen and a faster processor. the major difference however is the capacitive touch screen, it makes a HUGE difference. its a GREAT messaging device.

posted on 07 Jun 2011, 10:21

5. asdiluh (unregistered)

how do you put a signature at the end of a text?

posted on 26 Jun 2011, 12:27

6. lauren (unregistered)

how do i set my ringtones on my memory card as a ringtone??

posted on 14 Aug 2011, 03:33

9. Daniela (unregistered)

heyy i need help on that too!

posted on 11 Jul 2011, 19:40

7. crankyguy (unregistered)

You can't set ringtones from the memory card, so sayeth the folks at the Sprint store. After, of course, they said the opposite to get me to take the phone. If ringtones are important, I'd get a different phone. Me, I'm looking at getting a new carrier; getting lied to repeatedly by Sprint kinda makes me interested to see what else is out there. If anyone knows of a national carrier that has a phone that can take ringtones through USB and send pictures out through USB, a reply would be most appreciated.

posted on 14 Aug 2011, 03:31

8. Daniela (unregistered)

I do not get this phone it's too trcky i downlaoded ringtones frome my computer put it doesin't appear anywhere only ringtones appear at the Music player thing but i don't know how to put it as a ring tone HELP!