Samsung TouchWiz UX Hands-on
0. phoneArena 03 Aug 2011, 22:23 posted on
Visually, the TouchWiz UX interface shares many commonalities with its smartphone platform brethren with its adjustable live panels. Though nice, it’s not the most visually alluring interface we’ve seen – mainly because...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
12. ivanprskalo (Posts: 120; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
It is a shameless copy or should I put it melting pot of copies...
NOW they are copying Windows Phone 7 Panels idea, which first appear on SonyEricsson Xperia X1!!
Samsung takes from everyone what they think that is good and what is obviously selling good. All that they incorporate in their monstrous Frankenstein phones.
That philosophy: Let's take all what's good from others and just slightly improve it, mix it all together an let's sell it as our own product!! -- wouldn't work on me if I am in charge, no Sir!
15. twenti7 (Posts: 152; Member since: 09 Jul 2011)
That's exactly how the auto industry is. The only difference is that they compete with each other out in the world (good marketing, racing, etc.) instead of in the courtroom with frivolus patent infringement lawsuits.
2. Guest (unregistered)
Touchwiz is super *** and a slavish copy - just like any other samsugn crap. For the first time in my life I liked Apple when they called all galaxy craps as slavish copies of their iphones.
3. aztaxia12295 (Posts: 268; Member since: 22 Nov 2009)
how is THAT a copy? at least prove your point!
13. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
maybe they should've went with circles?
14. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
It's true that they copy a lot but it's kind of racist to call them ''Stupid yellow people''. This is a website that people from many different countries visit and that type of comment doesn't look good. It's nothing personal, I liked your comment except for the racist part. :)
4. yogesh singh (unregistered)
Samsung always copy of other phone like iPhone menu and HTC sense ui.
5. pete7625 (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 01 Jul 2010)
This looks just horrible. I can't believe how badly it lags. What's the point in having live wallpapers if you can't use them? Lol.
6. Owlet (Posts: 447; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
I can't wait for the 5th. It's going to be even better now, though it's already the best! :D
7. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
For some reason, phone arena is acting up on my ipad. Anyone having the same experience?
8. pete7625 (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 01 Jul 2010)
It must be a glitch, mines been acting up too today.
9. Owlet (Posts: 447; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
Even though we are no buddies, it's glitchy on Galaxy Tab too. It's the worst web site on my tab. Today it's been particularly bad.
16. a961009 (Posts: 120; Member since: 04 Aug 2011)
Hey ivanprskalo.... You are so mean..I am Korean and that mean I am just stupid yellow people? I don't like Samesung too. SAMSUNG IS NOT EQUAL TO ASIAN PERSON okay?