Samsung TouchWiz UX Hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 03 Aug 2011, 22:23
Visually, the TouchWiz UX interface shares many commonalities with its smartphone platform brethren with its adjustable live panels. Though nice, it’s not the most visually alluring interface we’ve seen – mainly because...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
12. ivanprskalo posted on 04 Aug 2011, 02:19 0 2
It is a shameless copy or should I put it melting pot of copies...
NOW they are copying Windows Phone 7 Panels idea, which first appear on SonyEricsson Xperia X1!!
Samsung takes from everyone what they think that is good and what is obviously selling good. All that they incorporate in their monstrous Frankenstein phones.
That philosophy: Let's take all what's good from others and just slightly improve it, mix it all together an let's sell it as our own product!! -- wouldn't work on me if I am in charge, no Sir!
15. twenti7 posted on 04 Aug 2011, 10:37 0 0
That's exactly how the auto industry is. The only difference is that they compete with each other out in the world (good marketing, racing, etc.) instead of in the courtroom with frivolus patent infringement lawsuits.
2. Guest (unregistered) posted on 03 Aug 2011, 22:50 1 7
Touchwiz is super *** and a slavish copy - just like any other samsugn crap. For the first time in my life I liked Apple when they called all galaxy craps as slavish copies of their iphones.
3. aztaxia12295 posted on 03 Aug 2011, 23:02 5 0
how is THAT a copy? at least prove your point!
13. Thump3rDX17 posted on 04 Aug 2011, 02:57 2 0
maybe they should've went with circles?
14. Mobile-X-Pert posted on 04 Aug 2011, 07:00 1 0
It's true that they copy a lot but it's kind of racist to call them ''Stupid yellow people''. This is a website that people from many different countries visit and that type of comment doesn't look good. It's nothing personal, I liked your comment except for the racist part. :)
4. yogesh singh (unregistered) posted on 03 Aug 2011, 23:17 1 5
Samsung always copy of other phone like iPhone menu and HTC sense ui.
5. pete7625 (banned) posted on 03 Aug 2011, 23:22 0 3
This looks just horrible. I can't believe how badly it lags. What's the point in having live wallpapers if you can't use them? Lol.
6. Owlet posted on 03 Aug 2011, 23:55 3 1
I can't wait for the 5th. It's going to be even better now, though it's already the best! :D
7. 530gemini posted on 03 Aug 2011, 23:59 0 0
For some reason, phone arena is acting up on my ipad. Anyone having the same experience?
8. pete7625 (banned) posted on 04 Aug 2011, 00:08 0 0
It must be a glitch, mines been acting up too today.
9. Owlet posted on 04 Aug 2011, 00:44 1 0
Even though we are no buddies, it's glitchy on Galaxy Tab too. It's the worst web site on my tab. Today it's been particularly bad.
16. a961009 posted on 04 Aug 2011, 18:03 0 0
Hey ivanprskalo.... You are so mean..I am Korean and that mean I am just stupid yellow people? I don't like Samesung too. SAMSUNG IS NOT EQUAL TO ASIAN PERSON okay?