Samsung TE4 device with Cortex A15 and Mali-T604 graphics pops up in benchmarks
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Sep 2012, 02:39
Unknown Samsung TE4 device has appeared in Rightware's benchmark database, causing quite a stir as it popped up with an ARM Mali-T604 graphics processor, indicating an Exynos 5-series processor with ARM Cortex-A15 cores...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hung2900 posted on 20 Sep 2012, 02:56 7 1
Poorly Taij is 60fps v-sync capped, so we cannot know the true power of Mali604T. Hope Gl Benchmark will be leaked soon.
21. rd_nest posted on 20 Sep 2012, 09:12 0 0
Not inbuilt. Exynos 5 and future generations of Exynos will have a separate radio.
3. Berzerk000 posted on 20 Sep 2012, 03:09 2 0
I was hoping they would release the Exynos 5 into consumer devices this year, but seeing that they already released their flagships for this year with the Exynos 4412, that was disappointing. Maybe the Galaxy S IV... It doesn't seem like anyone is bringing in their A-15 offerings to the masses this year, apart from the S4 A-15 "equivalent". Still waiting on Tegra 4, OMAP 5, and Exynos 5... that means next year should be A-15 galore.
Also, I'm surprised TI didn't come out with an A-9 quad this year. It probably would've debuted on the Razr HD or the next Nexus, which would've been nice.
16. Wiki_jaan posted on 20 Sep 2012, 07:24 1 0
but i think s4 will be a quad core coz of s3........
19. Droid_X_Doug posted on 20 Sep 2012, 08:26 0 0
U.S. version of GS IV?
8. galanoth posted on 20 Sep 2012, 04:09 0 0
There is a Tizen element in the Galaxy Note 2.
The spiral photo gallery caught my attention.
17. AstronautJones posted on 20 Sep 2012, 07:35 0 0
The graphic clearly indicates it is an ANDROID device.
6. Noble_One posted on 20 Sep 2012, 03:30 1 0
TI has put the omap 4470 into the 8.9" kindle. It's supposed to be a quad core "equivalent" according to amazon. Not sure if its really superior to the tegra 3 though. Has anyone seen benchmarks for this 4470? I know the Motorola went with the s4 in the razr but I'd guess the new nexus could potentially contain the 4470 if its really good as the tegra 3. I had seen somewhere on this site that the new nexus may have a dual core a9 processor so I can't imagine it having anything less than the 4470 if that's the case.
7. galanoth posted on 20 Sep 2012, 04:08 1 0
I'm hoping that Samsung is one of the manufacturers of the new Nexus device.
4.7" screen Super Amoled HD non pentile. (smaller version of gnote 2 screen)
and this Exynos 5 cortex A-15.
11. cepcamba posted on 20 Sep 2012, 05:22 3 0
Optimus G and now this. There's no end to this fast pace! Ooooh man, so good time to have lived!
12. lpeixoto92 posted on 20 Sep 2012, 05:58 1 0
I think that Galaxy SIV probably, must to come with a quad-core processor.
18. rickywinataa posted on 20 Sep 2012, 07:53 1 0
i think the reason samsung went with dual core is to get a quad core or a bit more performance but with much better battery efficiency. other wise they'll try to get a quad core ARM A-15 architecture
22. jan25 posted on 20 Sep 2012, 09:13 0 0
A Samsung with on screen buttons? It must be a Nexus but why in the world would Samsung let Google's flagship over shine its own?! It makes no sense
23. darkdroid posted on 20 Sep 2012, 09:20 0 0
galaxy nexus ...yes please , but i dont think it will have exynos 5 series cuz google phones r hardly a hardware powerhouse when compared to flagships of samsung or other manufactures ...
25. darac posted on 20 Sep 2012, 12:17 0 0
It makes no sense to claim Samsung topping out galaxy s3 with this would make no sense.
In any case it's a Samsung purchased phone, for f!ck sake!
Both ways, it's Samsung who would win
27. TimTebow posted on 21 Sep 2012, 08:39 0 0
Should have been out long time ago not this GS3, note 2 crap we have now.