source Verizon Wireless, Thanks Paul
1. Sufcc (Posts: 33; Member since: 28 Jul 2008)
Had this for a couple weeks in the PrePay bundles. Sucks losing the u340, great free phone to sell. Some customers want it free that day and not go through a rebate process. Gleam is off the rebates, which hurts to push that, probably wont get anymore in anyway.
2. Jyakotu (Posts: 824; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
The Smooth should deff be sold for prepaid.
4. craggie4ever (Posts: 27; Member since: 24 Apr 2009)
Another low-end phone for verizon.......
5. vzwtechbill (Posts: 175; Member since: 16 Mar 2009)
Unfortunately, you have to accomodate all levels of society. Not everyone wants or needs a smartphone, PDA, or feature rich device, either because of price or capability. Of course, that doesn't keep every village idiot from buying a Blackberry....
6. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
While I agree with your point I hardly see how anyone would care to hear about this on a webiste such as this...