Samsung SM-T535, SM-T531 and SM-T530 might be new Galaxy tablets
0. phoneArena 22 Jan 2014, 20:29 posted on
The Samsung SM-T531 appears to sport a 10.1-inch display, while the SM-T535 and SM-T530 have 8-inch screens. Could these be Samsung's rumored new AMOLED Galaxy tablets?...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. Teja171 (unregistered)
Looks like 100 more will come in next 5 years.
7. hung2900 (Posts: 801; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
So each year Apple releases at least dozens different types of Macbook, with different screensize and hardware
9. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
As many as they want. I bet you dont complain about apple changing models every year .
13. xfire99 (Posts: 533; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
Until they conquered the whole Galaxy with overflooded Galaxy devices.
These are probably with S-Amoled screens, with theirs naming of P600 and mine best guesses.
SM-T530 = WiFi (Exynos)
SM-T531 = 3G (Exynos)
SM-T535 = LTE (Qualcomm)
Soon we all see GDevices everywhere and will dreams (nightmare) about it too while asleep. -.-
3. hurrycanger (Posts: 1175; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
They just came out with a bunch and now we have have information about more tablets?
Will they be called the Tab Mega Pro...
I'm glad the Tab and Note Pro line came out because they now have ultra high res displays and flagship specs, but that it. If these SM-T53x really are the upcoming tablets, what are the point of having them so soon?
4. Teja171 (unregistered)
Samsung Tab's again ? Now they have over 20 of them.
6. hafini_27 (Posts: 250; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
I feel like i am in a de ja vu with all the galaxy related post.
10. halifaxx11 (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
Exactly what I was thinking. Makes sense.....
14. hurrycanger (Posts: 1175; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
That would be awesome. A new Nexus 10 needs to come out. It has been a long time.
11. docj8404 (Posts: 72; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Since we're all speculating...
What if the SM-T530 & SM-T535 turn out to be a Samsung based Nexus 8 in a WiFi & WiFi/LTE flavors while the 10.1 SM-T531 turns out to be the long away Nexus 10 refresh? This all may sound like a reach, but considering Samsung just announced 4 new TouchWiz based tablets recently & their Galaxy Tab 3 line isn't even a year old yet, it sounds like the only reasonable conclusion I could draw from all the madness.
12. bwphotoguy (Posts: 18; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I hope one of the new tablets is the new version of the Note 8.0!
15. asialove (Posts: 30; Member since: 19 Jan 2010)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (10.1) model variants includes: