Samsung SGH-i317 found on GLBenchmark, should sport HD display and run on Android 4.1.1
0. phoneArena 04 Sep 2012, 13:35 posted on
So what it is the Samsung SGH-i317? According to its listing on GLBenchmark, its a Jelly Bean running, HD screen viewing smartphone headed for either AT&T or a Canadian carrier; the resolution on the unsized display is 720 x 1280...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ilkinandr92 (Posts: 43; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Man sure hope this heads to ATT with 2Gigs of ram, Quad-Core Krait LTE and AMOLED HD Plus screen 4.7inches. Would get this in a heart beat
2. The_Innovation (Posts: 562; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
You forgot 13 megapixel camera and 3000 mAh battery.
6. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
quad-cre krait? Not gonna happen. It's on snapdragon. And we do know that samsung doesn't support qualcomm's processor. Better yet, you must wish it's the exynos 5.
7. jove39 (Posts: 1303; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
"And we do know that samsung doesn't support qualcomm's processor..."
Where have you been living...under a Rock? Notice...US SGS3 have S4 inside!!!
9. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
oh, sorry for that. I forgot. But I think, they will integrate LTE on exynos on the next generation. And will no longer rely on snapdragon if that happened.
3. rd_nest (Posts: 770; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
It's Exynos 4412 coz the GPU is Mali400. It clocked at 1.6GHz. The screen resolution is 720P. All points towards ... Note 2!
5. htc_prep (Posts: 303; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
hey samsung heres a thought... you have the number 1 selling device currently... instead of worrying about lining your pockets and increasing your portfolio... take a second and work with the carriers and get your previous devices (S3, S2, Note) up to a STABLE 4.1 firmware to increase your CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. then worry about pushing out new devices.
8. jove39 (Posts: 1303; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Hmmm...I hear my voice in you...two years ago I sounded like same to have 2.3 gingerbread on vibrant(SGS1)...it didn't happen!!! Long live modders...I am running CM10 on vibrant now :)