Samsung SGH-i187 visits the FCC, could be a Windows Phone aimed at AT&T
0. phoneArena 13 Sep 2013, 15:43 posted on
A handset with the model number SGH-i187, wearing the Samsungbrand, recently visited the FCC; the SGH-i187 combo last showed up in a benchmark test for Windows Phone which pretty much tells us which platform will be found inside the device. The benchmark test revealed that the unannounced device would be powered by a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 CPU with an Adreno 305 GPU...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BaritoneGuy (Posts: 3; Member since: 13 Sep 2013)
I am going with a variant of the ATIV S with AT&T LTE frequencies. The current LTE model only supports T-Mobile and the Canadian LTE frequencies
2. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
They should use the S4 Plus, the Samsung Ativ S Neo and the HTC 8XT lags with Windows phone on Snapdragon™ 400
3. Daftama (Posts: 604; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
The only news Sammy I want to hear is about S5 and the bendable screen
4. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
How you can bend the screen when the body is not bendable?