Samsung S Voice available for all Android ICS handsets to check out, again
0. phoneArena 29 May 2012, 03:13 posted on
The folks over at XDA-Devs say that, of course, you must be running Android 4.x on your handset in order for the app to function as its creators intended. For users that haven't rooted their phones, the task is as simple as installing the APK file you can download from the source link...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Why don't just use Iris ?
9. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
isnt it kinda like a Siri for android ?
I tried it once on a friend's phone it works
2. QinEmpire (Posts: 145; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Gimmicks, like Siri. But Samsung is copying blindly.
6. Fallout09 (Posts: 409; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Is copying a copy really cosidered copying?
7. SleepingOz (Posts: 2464; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Trolling here and there, on Samsung and Android articles, won't make your beloved Nokia/WP any better. You'll just get a lil more bitter. In fact, you should learn how to control your jealousy.
8. frydaexiii (Posts: 1156; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Just tried on my non-rooted s2, can't install it
10. dodo1234 (Posts: 36; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
U need to have Android 4 ICS to install, rooted or not.
11. frydaexiii (Posts: 1156; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Yeah, I'm on ICS 4.0.3 Samsung stock ROM, unrooted.