Samsung S Cloud ready to take on iCloud on May 3rd?
0. phoneArena 20 Apr 2012, 04:42 posted on
May 3rd is the date when we all expect to finally see the first official images and all the details about the Samsung Galaxy S III, the most anticipated Android handset this year…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
why need S cloud when we have micro SD :(
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4588; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
To took control of your privacy data and suck the money from you.
3. youmadbro (Posts: 9; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
"Access to popular TV shows, movies and music should be baked in"
That's really the only part that interests me.
7. roscuthiii (Posts: 1712; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Everything is going "cloud". It's one of the biggest buzzwords around in consumer tech now. So, why does it have to be an iCloud competitor, and not just Samsung's foray into the same cloud offerings everyone else is making?
Stop trying to drum up the fanboys/trolls/flamers.
10. dvsmik3 (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
oh wow, apple was the first one to have cloud capability? amazoning.
15. dvsmik3 (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
It's always difficult to convey sarcasm on these posts online. Just stating the fact that apple wasn't the originator for cloud capability
16. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4588; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I know, my reply was for taco50. :)
11. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 819; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
What sounds better:
Apple iPhone 4S
Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Samsung S Cloud
Thumb up for Apple and down for Samsung.... I want to know what you think!
12. andro. (Posts: 1927; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
S cloud will always be an option as Samsung nearly always have a micro sd card slot in their handsets allowing users to have a large card memory and save on data on privacy.