Samsung Replenish Hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Apr 2011, 16:14
Today, we got the chance of checking out Sprint's latest green-friendly device, the Samsung Replenish, which should appeal to business savvy users out there thanks to its portrait style QWERTY form factor and flare for Android 2.2 Froyo...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ibap posted on 21 Apr 2011, 06:39 0 0
As I've said elsewhere, the form factor reminds me of my old Verizon Samsung Saga, which was a pretty decent phone for the time, but the proportions were a little odd. However, it does give you a slightly larger screen along with the front-facing keyboard.
3. ZayZay posted on 21 Apr 2011, 13:46 0 0
Front-facing keyboard? Is there back-facing keybaord?
4. archer1975 (unregistered) posted on 22 Apr 2011, 23:17 0 0
The motorola backflip....
6. ZayZay posted on 30 Apr 2011, 18:34 0 0
Touche my friend.
5. Migblitz posted on 28 Apr 2011, 18:23 0 0
It's amazing how much interest for the Replenish there is among customers. Not only because of the lack of the $10 premium data, but also because of the optional solar charging backplate.
7. cposey posted on 08 May 2011, 13:49 0 0
I work for Sprint, and I expect this to sell very well for customers new to smartphones and/or Android, and enviromentally conscious clients. It's just a nice phone. Well built, smooth OS, and great interface. Very user friendly. My dealer hates that i know more about phones than they do. Any questions, feel free to ask.