Samsung R&D spending reached record $9 billion in 2011
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Apr 2012, 03:48
Samsung has bumped up its research and development investment to the largest in the company’s history…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. plgladio posted on 02 Apr 2012, 04:21 10
All the very best for the techies over there in Samsung :)
9. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 02 Apr 2012, 10:11 3
This type of spending on R&D leads to incredible products like the Samsung Galaxy S II, the Samsung Galaxy Note & the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Just WAIT for the Samsung Galaxy S III & when they make the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Those 2 phones will make all the other phones I just mentioned seem like a senior citizens asking for the senior discount at the movie theatre! lol
Samsung clearly is out to dominate & guess what? Who can argue with them!
2. eaxvac posted on 02 Apr 2012, 06:48 1
Even with the spendings, Samsung still produce something similar to Apple. No creativity at all.
4. thelegend6657 posted on 02 Apr 2012, 07:08 0
That's because samsung's stuff are build in house from the ground up !
Although that's really stupid Cause less revenue for them and more money for apple
3. thelegend6657 posted on 02 Apr 2012, 07:07 0
Honestly apple is more about evolution not innovation however I am still on apple's side for now
6. xfire99 posted on 02 Apr 2012, 08:52 5
Apple evulate from a thief to a robber and rob all humanitys from theirs freedom. In a near future Apple will create an army of iZombies and all will be locked upp in a Land that Called iLand. These iZombies lives for one purpose, too se how they reacts to all small shiny iDevices fed to them and if it can withstands all scratchings from these hungry monsters claws.
If the test are succeded and Apple will start with new bigger iDevices. This new bigger iDevice will come with a new revolutionary design and a new era of evolution have started!
8. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 02 Apr 2012, 09:44 0
XFIRE999 That was really funny LMAO!!!!!!
THELEGEND has no self-respect of him-self....
Young desecrated bestial.....
13. SleepingOz posted on 02 Apr 2012, 15:05 1
It's not about respect. He's just a plain stupid iBiasedSheep.
18. saket.shrivastava posted on 03 Apr 2012, 04:44 1
14. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 02 Apr 2012, 15:36 0
very true actually
15. D_Tech-tive posted on 02 Apr 2012, 21:50 0
Behind is more like it!
No 4G, and slower processors!
7. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 02 Apr 2012, 09:27 3
Thelegend657 §HEep Apple are are Invertebates.
Poor guy has been seduced by Apple in-there ALLUREMENT!
You've been dooooomed.....
11. bvalde09 posted on 02 Apr 2012, 12:25 2
LMFAO. Evolution? Iphone 3G,= Iphone 3Gs Iphone 4 = Iphone 4s no innovation at all. Please get your facts straight
19. saket.shrivastava posted on 03 Apr 2012, 04:46 2
u r still messin up......
all people here mean no iVolution
10. cripton805 posted on 02 Apr 2012, 11:21 1
The fact is that Apple will reveal LTE and maybe and a 3.7" screen and call it revolutionary that its just never been released before and its exclusive to Apple products will make it a best seller. Oh and the fact that if you need your balls scratched, theres an app for that.
Anyway, theyll sue Samsung because their phones have a screen too.
12. remixfa posted on 02 Apr 2012, 12:26 0
isnt that about as much as apple spent in suing the world last year? if only they had put that towards innovation instead of subjugation
20. thelegend6657 posted on 03 Apr 2012, 06:48 0
They actually just use samsung parts and let samsung lg and other suppliers pay for the R&D , make much business sense ehh ?
16. BomberXL posted on 02 Apr 2012, 22:27 0
Good Job Samsung, thats why they keep throwing out phones, and all of them are top contendors. Keep up the good work guys