Samsung Nexus Prime in Best Buy's weekly ad for $299 on contract starting November 27
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
If you live in an area with LTE coverage, this should be a killer handset.
2. HTCOE (Posts: 632; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
the marketing strategy of the wait was pointless in my opinion. i wonder how they are going to market the samsung galaxy nexus s version, early/mid, next year.
11. sgogeta4 (Posts: 394; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
Verizon wanted to sell their other handsets and it worked... might not be the best thing for us, consumers, but marketing strategy doesn't always suit the consumers (but for their own profit).
3. wisdom01 (Posts: 10; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I live in Dallas LTE is here. I had the Motorola Atrix 2. You will chew thru your data plan at record LTE speed. First remove unlimited data plans then build out your blazing fast network so your customers are guaranteed to need more expensive data plans....ATT makes Wall Street look like school boys. I will stick with my Nokia N8 at 3g.
You better watch ATT they will rob you blind if given the chance.
13. i3izkit311 (Posts: 28; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
AT&T? Isn't this a Verizon phone? Where did your comment come from?
22. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
\"Where did your comment come from?\"
Back on topic (VZW LTE), VZW offers a data allowance doubling for their LTE customers (5 Gb/month becomes 10 Gb/month at no additional charge), so the financial hit is lessened. Think of the cap as an opportunity to manage your data use. If you are at 10 Gb/month, that is some serious data use. Sure it can\'t be better utilized?
4. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
finally its here.. woooooooooooo
5. T00muchF00D (Posts: 98; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
Atrix 2 doesn't use lte smart one -.- noob
6. warlockz (Posts: 156; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
@ 299, I waited this long, now its about the principal, I can wait a little more and wait for a better price from amazon.
7. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
ha, maybe they all heard us bitching about liking the name "nexus prime" over "galaxy nexus". :)
8. gemini6991 (Posts: 24; Member since: 21 Sep 2009)
Hmmm..this says different.
9. threeline (Posts: 267; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
Verizon/Samsung and now Best Buy has made the Galaxy Nexus marketing campaign a complete joke! Its comical.
10. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
There is a first review of this new cake.
And camera is a flop...
The rest is great
12. sgogeta4 (Posts: 394; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
Actually the camera is one of the top ones on camera phones. It's definitely not the best, but it's far better than pretty much all Motorola phones.
14. bioappberry (Posts: 22; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
so i assume you know this from experience with galaxy nexus and the moto phones?
21. sgogeta4 (Posts: 394; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
Maybe you should check up the camera previews of the Nexus. I don't have the Nexus yet, but I do have lots of experience with Motorola phones (current and previous phones). And yes, their camera modules suck.
15. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
it's because you'd like it to be or what?
it's old unit much worse than S II has.
16. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
...this site and some users, especially andro fans or better, SAMMYFANS, are ridiculous and pathetic at the same time. I just gave a hint that there is a first nexus review and I repeated what reviewer said and I was given thumbs down.
My Lord..people, grow up!
23. bossmt_2 (Posts: 448; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
There have been tons of Galaxy Nexus reviews, the HSPA+ version has been out for 10 days now.
And the general consensus is that it's a good camera but it's not the best. Generally the quality has to do with the lighting (isn't that always the case though anyway) So sure the phone isn't 100% perfect, but what phone is?:
24. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
tons? that's funny.
I'm not talking about camera quality. I'm talking about stupid and irrational reaction of sammyfans.
I just quoted piece of article and got thumbed down. Because the phone was NOT 100% perfect.
Some of sammyboys are worse than applefans.
17. c1985 (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
It has already been purged from the online ad :(
18. LewsTherin006 (Posts: 140; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
phone arena you need to fix this article. You have another story you just posted saying that the real name will be the gaxaly nexus. It seems that the phone is close to launching, its just verizon is playing cat and mouse with our hearts.
19. harsh_732006 (Posts: 65; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
please..i am getting sick of all this..please post a article when it officialy releases...i cant take this s**t any more
20. soooyeaaa (Posts: 20; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
give me give me... take my Bionic and give me this please!