Samsung Music Hub vs iTunes vs Google Music vs Zune vs Spotify vs other music services comparison
0. phoneArena 29 May 2012, 12:44 posted on
Samsung entered the cloud music game today with quite the comprehensive Music Hub Premium service, which comes with a bang, combining the best of all worlds - subscription service for millions of tunes with unlimited streaming, scan-to-match for your own music library, and a digital locker with the generous 100GB of storage for rare unmatched tunes or personal creations...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. VJo003 (Posts: 346; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
Google Music seems to the best package.... Being free tipping the scales.
15. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
eh nokia music is by far better for windows phones
3. remixfa (Posts: 14253; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
google music wins for everything it does have. It has constant sales on GOOD music, its free, available on any platform with a browser or android app, tons of free storage, no DRM, and the highest quality 320kb platform.
The samsung app seams like its going to be a great alternative for non US markets, especially since samsung dominates in so many of them. If it comes to the US, it will be welcomed, but will probably never be as big as iTunes or even G-Music. Of course, I welcome the ability to paruze through the other 6 million or so songs that I'm missing in G-Music.
4. GuiltyBystander (Posts: 199; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Google music wins.
Also, there's a "trick" that allows people from outside the US to use it.
5. downphoenix (Posts: 2621; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Im a spotify fan personally. Like Zune it has the subscription service, but the catalog is a lot better, the paid version of Spotify offers 320kbps streams (but can be lowered to save data if needed), and has a lot of great features. The samsung music hub thing looks good though, but I hope its available on other androids, I cant see it being a big player if its only on Samsungs.
7. christianqwerty (Posts: 463; Member since: 05 May 2011)
I think it comes down to personal preference , I really like iTunes and Zune, both for different reasons
8. kayeeman566 (Posts: 11; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
Best on is Androids "free music downloader" why pay when free
9. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 535; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Why pay at all? Streaming music via android apps ftw!
10. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5669; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Spotify is my main service. LOVE my Spotify.
11. deacz (Posts: 157; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
Yea gotta hand it to spotify awesome app cant wait for the icecream update
12. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5669; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you can get it now from their site. i've been using it for weeks. such a major improvement i must say. o:
14. threed61 (Posts: 148; Member since: 27 May 2011)
I didn't think Nokia Music was available in the USA? I'd like Spotify more if it wasn't so integrated with facebook.
16. Riven (Posts: 25; Member since: 25 May 2012)
Google Music all the way, i'm up to 8,500 songs and i have like 50 gigs of music, geez this is awesome and as far as "catalog" well...this IS the INTERNET right? all you young kids dont remember the good ol Napster days *Wink*Wink*
17. sarb009 (Posts: 296; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
dont know about the service but the girl is so beautiful