source: WeRAndroid via BGR
Samsung Moment2 gets leaked - looks similar to the original
This article contains unofficial information.
source: WeRAndroid via BGR
1. ajac09 (Posts: 1480; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
yeah sprint why cant you do things that are awesome.. gotten the samsung galaxy S and put a CDMA chip in it and turned it into the moment 2 that would have been EPIC.
5. AZNphoneGeek (Posts: 200; Member since: 15 May 2009)
yeah, cuase the EVO is a completely been-done phone
2. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
umm.. because sprint doesnt make the phones.. they just sell the service to go along with the phones. Manufacturers dont want to put their high end phones on a network without some assurances that they are gonna sell like a droid or iphone. sprint has been hard pressed to do that.
3. tuminatr (Posts: 756; Member since: 23 Feb 2009)
I remember at CES it has a HDTV tuner to pick up broadcast tv
4. Sellcell (Posts: 118; Member since: 16 Mar 2010)
I would hardly say that this is going to be there finished project. We had seen what the Super Sonic looked liked before it became the EVO. It was almost like they were two different phones...
6. stuntz (Posts: 178; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
like this keyboard better than the moment, now if it has 1GHZ, multi touch, dtv tuner, and android 2.1 its a huge improvement.
7. LGVX1993 (Posts: 260; Member since: 27 Jan 2009)
Looks like an android version of the Samsung Rogue.
8. clevername (Posts: 1436; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Hmmmm no. No it doesn't. It looks almost identical to the moment. No qualms about it. Slightly different keyboard. Slightly. And chrome bezel that's not too obvious from the pic. But other than that hell it could just be a new moment. Similar to the samsung instinct and instinct s30. But even the s30 had more differences.
12. Trendygirlx23 (unregistered)
Yeah. I think it looks like the rogue too.
9. Landmarkcm (Posts: 502; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
Ok so the original has barely been out 6 months! Are we still going to get our Android Update???? What the heck??
10. Landmarkcm (Posts: 502; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
@PhoneArena please stop with unverified rumors The original has barely been out 6 months I called Samsung and they said there is no Samsung Moment 2 planned for the US. This makes people think were not going to get our Android update which I was told as soon as its avail for the hero and the Moment we will! Thank you.
11. Landmarkcm (Posts: 502; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
Transript emailed to me from my online chat with a Sprint Agent 04/06/2010 07:24:24PM Agent (Stephen M): "I can confirm that the update is coming for all Sprint Samsung Moments, regardless of any rumored releases of the Samsung Moment **********. The leaked pictures for the Moment ********** from WeRandoid may be highly suspect. I would advise not taking the pictures as offici"