Samsung Moment Preliminary Specifications
source: Sprint, Sprint Moment
1. AZNphoneGeek (Posts: 200; Member since: 15 May 2009)
is this what everyone was calling the Q?
2. Doakie (Posts: 2003; Member since: 06 May 2009)
LOL not named the InstinctQ after all. Also a lot cheaper than the InstinctHD. The IHD is destined for failure.
3. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
I have to disagree about the HD, if my money was better I'd have both but now a choice has to be made
4. InJuxHurYlem (Posts: 28; Member since: 07 Oct 2009)
This might be the phone worth ditching SERO for.
5. realism121 (Posts: 67; Member since: 16 Aug 2008)
seriously! i JUST pre ordered my Hero a few days ago! now sprint goes and announces a phone that'll blow the hero away specs wise. GOD! UGH UGH UGH!
6. Jyakotu (Posts: 844; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I don't wanna get yelled at, but could someone tell me why everyone makes such a big deal about Google Android?
8. realism121 (Posts: 67; Member since: 16 Aug 2008)
i won't yell lol but...just do some research...do a little reading. :) it's just such a GOOD OS. you can customize it...thats the main thing, in my opinion. there are some sites that i can recommend: phandroid.com; androidandme.com; androidcentral.com just take a look around. oh...yeah...and android supports flash. thats a major one :)
10. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
not gonna yell either, and hope i don't get yelled at for criticism....but he's right (realism121) its all about widgets and customization.....like ease of access. and apps from the android market. but the thing is its such a dry interface....meaning it has no visual appeal at all. the first attempt at customization is the sense UI, which is destined for success. its just that it seemed so revolutionary at first but then it just became another plain and bland interface....just kinda forgotten again :(
7. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
If this would've had ptt like they said originally it make the decision easier, as it stands the cam and HD is putting that extra $20 at Best Buy in a good light
9. nalu808 (Posts: 39; Member since: 14 Jul 2009)
android is kool but too much. too much customization too lazy and no time to sit there and figure out
11. KEVIN69 (Posts: 6; Member since: 12 Oct 2009)
flash lite 3.0 or 3.1 or not flash at all? any idea?