Samsung Mobile-made infographic boasts its achievements in 2013
0. phoneArena 15 Nov 2013, 05:04 posted on
A Samsung Mobile-published infographic goes through some of the quite impressive milestones it achieved throughout 2013...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. tech2 (Posts: 3427; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
marketing only takes you so far but only a stellar product sells 40 million :)
9. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1116; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
So you are saying McDonalds makes stellar food since it sells so well?
11. tech2 (Posts: 3427; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
they both aren't related......
.....there are many different variable at play here i.e. McDonald's food is cheap, easily available (a restaurant is never to far) and its not bad in taste.
Marketing only gives you 'brand recognition' not 'success'.
If marketing was the only element important than company would only spent on marketing and not R&D. There is reason why iPhone 5C failed in spite of being so heavily marketed by Apple.
15. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
iPhone 5C aint cheap as it ought to have had been buddy,
Samsung sells coz they have resources to provide customer support and fast upgrades. HTC still makes better phones. And yes, i am taking looks into consideration where samsung is a big fail.
10. rd_nest (Posts: 1593; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Not saying tht it's a bad product. I am referring to the info graphics. These are good marketing material.
12. tech2 (Posts: 3427; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Oh ! I misinterpreted your statement. Sorry
3. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Note 3 is a great phone but one speaker is preventing me buying, I am a movie lover and dual speakers are keeping me intact with my chinese 6 incher
8. joey_sfb (Posts: 5551; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Just buy a stereo bluetooth speaker, beats every mobile phone speaker in the planet.
14. livyatan (Posts: 867; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
..or friggin watch movies with headsets on!
If you care about sound fidelity, the only way to go are headsets anyway..and BTW, the Note 3 provides near perfect audio output over the headsets, miles above any cheap Chinese product.
And if you're a movie lover.. well damn, screen quality should be your first, second, and third priority..and that's exactly where Note 3 is worth the most, with its spectacular OLED in movie mode giving you the relative quality of a highest end TV image.
4. chocolatebear76 (Posts: 122; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
If speakers are your only concern with the Galaxy Note3 then i'll advise you to buy it cos i own one and just watched some youtube videos on it today and often it sounds loud enough to keep you happy
5. mercorp (Posts: 1027; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Samsung is a bot overated...
Hopefully the s5 will revolutionize the industry and silence the plastic critics with a flexible body!
6. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1178; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
you're ahead of yourself a bit !!
13. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10443; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Overrated? There's a reason they have the largest market share in the world and in almost every single country.
And here we go again with the plastic "con."
16. wilsong17 (unregistered)
wtf i wrong with plastic you douchebag
yea samsung improvise so much and still cant make a device that multitask or 5 inch plus
17. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Lol. I love insta-rage posts like yours.
Anyway, people crying "OMG PLASTIC EWW" are the first ones to get a... wait for it... PLASTIC case to cover their PREMIUM adamantium phone.