Samsung Mandel for AT&T pictured; Windows Phone model remains on the sidelines
0. phoneArena 03 May 2012, 01:57 posted on
Back in January the Windows Phone powered and LTE enabled Samsung Mandel received its Bluetooth Certification and made a visit to the FCC in March; since then, there has been no word about the device which was heading to AT&T...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
The back doesn't look pretty
2. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Samsung Galaxy 3 Windows Phone 8, sound beautifully
5. Tips_y (Posts: 29; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
Sorry but the name It's going to carry is the "Samsung Focus SII or S2" as reported in a previous PA article, not "Samsung Galaxy 3 Windows Phone 8".
3. thnkthru3 (Posts: 73; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
Samsung Galaxy S 3 Exynos Quad core sounds beautiful to me!
4. Diego! (Posts: 534; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
That is a ceramic case! I can tell! So maybe the back of Samsung Galaxy S III could look similar to this one.