Samsung Mandel for AT&T pictured; Windows Phone model remains on the sidelines
0. phoneArena posted on 03 May 2012, 01:57
Back in January the Windows Phone powered and LTE enabled Samsung Mandel received its Bluetooth Certification and made a visit to the FCC in March; since then, there has been no word about the device which was heading to AT&T...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Bluesky02 posted on 03 May 2012, 04:33 1
Samsung Galaxy 3 Windows Phone 8, sound beautifully
5. Tips_y posted on 03 May 2012, 07:41 1
Sorry but the name It's going to carry is the "Samsung Focus SII or S2" as reported in a previous PA article, not "Samsung Galaxy 3 Windows Phone 8".
3. thnkthru3 posted on 03 May 2012, 06:51 2
Samsung Galaxy S 3 Exynos Quad core sounds beautiful to me!
4. Diego! posted on 03 May 2012, 07:01 1
That is a ceramic case! I can tell! So maybe the back of Samsung Galaxy S III could look similar to this one.