Samsung La Fleur series launches in February, Galaxy S III getting flowery
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2013, 06:06 posted on
Samsung’s La Fleur series transforms handsets you know into flower-themed devices targetting the most girly girls and the series is particularly popular in countries like Russia…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wumberpeb (Posts: 453; Member since: 14 Mar 2011)
The wife might like it if there was a blue color option. Chicks don't always go for pink, Samsung
2. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
Looks like Sammy is slowly stalling in the innovation dept. well it happens.
6. frydaexiii (Posts: 1425; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Nice try, but this isn't the Galaxy S3S or Galaxy S4, this is just a minor refresh for the Galaxy S3 line.
3. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Typical Samsung crap .
Anyone remember the Galaxy Note pink limited edition last year ?
Cost rm100 more to get that stupid pink , I saw one of my friend (girl ) using it and it looks hideous
7. frydaexiii (Posts: 1425; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
What? The pink Note is one of the nicest Samsung phones I've ever seen, maybe because of the metal looking finish on the front.
9. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
My opinion : not all pink are bad , but I hate that pink , maybe it would look better in a whitish pink . Also , not worth it to pay extra for the horrible colour
8. shahulvm (Posts: 124; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
Isnt this following the footsteps of Nokia (7370 & 7360), just wish they would get over their pentile pixel arrangement...
Yep, it looks crap...Time for samsung to come down I feel...