Samsung La Fleur series launches in February, Galaxy S III getting flowery
0. phoneArena posted on 31 Jan 2013, 06:06
Samsung’s La Fleur series transforms handsets you know into flower-themed devices targetting the most girly girls and the series is particularly popular in countries like Russia…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wumberpeb posted on 31 Jan 2013, 06:56 0 0
The wife might like it if there was a blue color option. Chicks don't always go for pink, Samsung
2. sithvenger (banned) posted on 31 Jan 2013, 07:18 1 6
Looks like Sammy is slowly stalling in the innovation dept. well it happens.
6. frydaexiii posted on 31 Jan 2013, 10:25 3 1
Nice try, but this isn't the Galaxy S3S or Galaxy S4, this is just a minor refresh for the Galaxy S3 line.
3. thelegend6657 posted on 31 Jan 2013, 07:26 3 5
Typical Samsung crap .
Anyone remember the Galaxy Note pink limited edition last year ?
Cost rm100 more to get that stupid pink , I saw one of my friend (girl ) using it and it looks hideous
7. frydaexiii posted on 31 Jan 2013, 10:26 0 0
What? The pink Note is one of the nicest Samsung phones I've ever seen, maybe because of the metal looking finish on the front.
9. thelegend6657 posted on 31 Jan 2013, 20:30 0 0
My opinion : not all pink are bad , but I hate that pink , maybe it would look better in a whitish pink . Also , not worth it to pay extra for the horrible colour
8. shahulvm posted on 31 Jan 2013, 19:22 0 0
Isnt this following the footsteps of Nokia (7370 & 7360), just wish they would get over their pentile pixel arrangement...
Yep, it looks crap...Time for samsung to come down I feel...