Samsung Intrepid for Sprint – yet another Windows Mobile 6.5 phone
0. phoneArena 06 Oct 2009, 09:48 posted on
The replacement of the Ace looks better but its features are not a great improvement…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. knuckleballer34 (Posts: 119; Member since: 27 Jul 2009)
Why would anyone pay $250 for this up front?
2. Doakie (Posts: 1888; Member since: 06 May 2009)
At a 2.5" screen is it a resistive touchscreen? I have trouble imagining it is capacitive. I dunno, it doesn't sound bad and I'd consider it if it felt great in the hand and had a great keyboard.
3. rockstar323 (Posts: 20; Member since: 15 Jan 2009)
windows mobile wont run on a capacitive screen.
4. JK Wylde (Posts: 12; Member since: 26 Aug 2009)
I got to play with one of these phones today, and the touch screen is resistive touch (it comes with a stylus). It was very responsive, and I like the WM 6.5 interface. The keyboard is much better than the original too.