Samsung Infuse 4G finally receives its long overdue Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread update - owners rejoice!
0. phoneArena 01 Feb 2012, 11:33 posted on
Well folks, it might not be Ice Cream Sandwich, but nevertheless, we’re certain that handset owners are thrilled to know that Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread is finally here for the smartphone. Strangely, AT&T isn’t making the software update available through...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
The retail store I work at sells phone cases for the infuse. We haven't sold one in 6+mos. I thought at&t killed this phone already.
2. Sniggly (Posts: 7230; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Unfortunate that the update isn't OTA. The list of changes looks good. We just sold out of our last Infuses in the last couple of weeks. Maybe we'll get more in.
4. prayerofaltair (Posts: 10; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
i don't see the update on their site...could someone post a link?
5. LoneShaolin (Posts: 307; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
I think it's due to the link being broken. Check back in a few hours?
6. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
I also heard of the Motorola ATRIX 2 update coning soon for android 2.3.6. It was on the xda-developers site, but mine hasn't gotten it yet. I hope this is it's, and doesn't mean were not getting ICS!
8. Azure01 (Posts: 127; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
THANK GOD!!! About four months over do...I wonder who reminded them. And seriously angry birds is removed -______-
9. prayerofaltair (Posts: 10; Member since: 01 Feb 2012)
has anyone been able to do this update? cuz every time i try to do it on kies it says not available...