Samsung Infuse 4G HDMI-out Adapter Demonstration
0. phoneArena posted on 07 May 2011, 13:12
Naturally, the adapter is connected to the Samsung Infuse 4G through its microUSB port, from there, you can attach your usual HDMI cable to it. However, this adapter requires a little bit of extra juice that’s not sufficiently...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. OllielovesAndriod posted on 07 May 2011, 13:35 0 0
who hears a squeak every time he stops speaking
2. lucasJ (unregistered) posted on 07 May 2011, 16:26 0 0
oh, samsung you didn't. hdmi adapte + power plug on a so called top of the line device?
3. biggles posted on 08 May 2011, 06:33 0 0
@lucasj - I don't think you understand that this is part of a joint venture for a new standard called MHL (Mobile High-Def Link). Yeah, it sucks that we have to update things to take advantage of yet another proprietary system, but the upside is at least good. Yes, right now you have to have an adapter from micro-USB to HDMI *and* a side connector for power, but eventually when MHL compatible TVs come to market, the TV will power/charge the phone AND you'll be able to control video playback on your phone through your remote, all with the single MHL micro-USB to hdmi cable.
4. J. Jackson (unregistered) posted on 08 May 2011, 19:28 0 0
How did he get one of those and they are supposedly haven't been released yet??
But------VERY good looking and great working phone! Gosh---fast---and it's a single-cored processored phone!
7. display name (unregistered) posted on 09 May 2011, 09:01 0 0
No 1080p mirroring like the lg optimus 2x and 3d ?
9. TECNOTIM (unregistered) posted on 10 May 2011, 22:17 0 0
this phone is awesome no matter how u look at it....cant wait til next sunday...im taking this bitch home brother!!!!! hahahahhaha