Samsung India will try to break a Guiness World Record for the most collaborative art piece to promote the Note II
20. rihel_95 (Posts: 156; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
not all Indians have SGN2 to beat 201,958 participants' record.
4. twens (Posts: 418; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Drew a d**k with my note 2.guess i can submit that too??
5. Cyan3boN (Posts: 420; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
its a good thing we can submit any kinda art work. ill copy one from my nephews KG colour book :)
6. CheerfulCharlie (Posts: 13; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Want a REALLY cool accessory for ANY smartphone connected device:
Without a DOUBT, the neatest thing out there.
16. Droiddoes (unregistered)
a barista troll at that
8. Exile SS (Posts: 40; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
What app did they use on the note to do this????
12. vishu9 (Posts: 247; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
That's SketchBook Mobile. Fantastic app for sketching
9. smdeezy (Posts: 66; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
That was awesome. I like how he got a phone call in the middle of drawing that.
10. skymitch89 (Posts: 969; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
This is sweet. One of the few things that make the Note 2 better then the Droid DNA and other "similar" devices.
14. blackspot (Posts: 102; Member since: 14 Nov 2012)
An artist myself, this video has just made me re-consider my decision to possibly make a Galaxy Note 2 my next phone, despite it's size.
15. NaRFL (Posts: 25; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
The incredible Galaxy Note II in incredible India!
17. Bfrenz (Posts: 106; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
What abot us? i can also draw!!! Poulation there is huge,its easy to beat i think so.